dolphins 4 round mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins 4 round mock

amir7

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
1st. jay cutler-QB-6'4,225-vandy

miami needs to draft a young qb. cutler has a strong arm, and is very accurate.

2nd. ray edwards-DE/OLB-6'6,270-purdue

very good pass rusher, has a lot of size and strength, could play OLB in the 3-4, also has pretty god quickness and speed.

3rd. jason allen-CB/S-6'2,20-tennessee

was a projected mid-late 1st round pick, but will slide due to an injury. good tackler at his position, very versatile, saban type player.

4th. babatunde oshinowo-DT-6'2,320-stanford

excellent size and wide frame. moves well for his size. very smart player. could be traylors replacement

THANKS TO NFL DRAFT COUNTDOWN FOR MEAUSURMENTS AND PROFILES

what do you guys think?:dolphins:

i would definitly take it. Jason allen in the 3rd would be the steal of the draft easily.

amir7 said:

very good pass rusher, has a lot of size and strength, could play OLB in the 3-4, also has pretty god quickness and speed.

was a projected mid-late 1st round pick, but will slide due to an injury. good tackler at his position, very versatile, saban type player.

excellent size and wide frame. moves well for his size. very smart player. could be traylors replacement

not liking that 2nd pick too much im not really buying us grabbing a DE in both of sabans 2nd rounds

I could see a OT there though and the rest of the draft looks good ;)

amir7 said:

I LIKE IT...Especially that 1st rd pick..

I like it...especially that 1st rd pick..

Buddwalk said:
not liking that 2nd pick too much im not really buying us grabbing a DE in both of sabans 2nd rounds

I could see a OT there though and the rest of the draft looks good ;)

I think if Edwards is there that is no way Saban would pass up on him, just on athletic ability and versatility alone.

I am with Buddy on this one. Great minus the DE pick. Not sure we pick another DE that high. I doubt that Allen lasts to the mid Third round too. Maybe Allen in the second and then a LB, or S in the third.

Merge that one with ChambersWI's 4 round mock:

1.Cutler
2.Carpenter
3.Allen
4.Oshinowo

That would be a great draft.

Back
Top Bottom