Dolphins among favorites to win 2025 SB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins among favorites to win 2025 SB

Yoodakine56

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Oh boy, here we go lol

Last edited:
After a second year in a row of a total end of season collapse with a QB and Coach who seem to have no idea how to play against playoff caliber teams, I have no expectation other than maybe a wildcard spot and first round exit, if that. I feel like this team has been exposed and figured out at this point and I expect next season to show that result with continued struggles unfortunately.

Can the Dolphins win away from home?

According the the fan base Tua can’t play in the cold 🥶. In all likelihood the majority of the fanbase don’t even know what “cold” is.

Unless you have played sports outside in these kinds of temperatures you might as well save it because you really don’t know… Jack…

The Dolphins played KC in the 4th coldest game in NFL history.

Tua got that one out of the way, the Fins were crippled from the onset both O and D were a shell of their former selves. Back ups didn’t want to tackle lol.

Tua will out that away in his learning curve but it is a good bet the Dolphins will never play in worse conditions again

Tua’s line was not out of place, considering the variables and he was much in line with Mahomes considering the health of Pat’s OLine and run game.

Our D was OK but missing so many glue players before kick off helps us put it in perspective.

Number 4 ALL TIME - Buffalo would have canceled the game that day

IMG_1257.jpeg

According the the fan base Tua can’t play in the cold 🥶. In all likelihood the majority of the fanbase don’t even know what “cold” is.

Unless you have played sports outside in these kinds of temperatures you might as well save it because you really don’t know… Jack…

Tua got that one out of the way, the Fins were crippled from the onset both O and D were a shell of their former selves. Back ups didn’t want to tackle lol.

Tua will out that away in his learning curve but it is a good bet the Dolphins will never play in worse conditions again

Tua’s line was not out of place, considering the variables and he was much in line with Mahomes considering the health of Pat’s OLine and run game.

Our D was OK but missing so many glue players before kick off helps us put it in perspective.

More excuses.

After a second year in a row of a total end of season collapse with a QB and Coach who seem to have no idea how to play against playoff caliber teams, I have no expectation other than maybe a wildcard spot and first round exit, if that. I feel like this team has been exposed and figured out at this point and I expect next season to show that result with continued struggles unfortunately.
not sure why anybody thought we were better than a wilcard team last year or this year. That was my expectation this entire year.

I looked at schedule this past year and counted bills game as two losses, chiefs, eagles, and ravens, Chargers and at new england ,dallas as swing games.

Media and some fans built this team up for higher expectations then we should have had.

Am I happy with our result? no but I am not suprised or even angry.

This is a franchise that has struggled to just make the playoffs since the year starting 2002.

I believe we got to walk before we run.

According to the fan base? How about according to the facts and the last few examples of his performance in such instances. Don't try to act like he hasn't shown us how he performed in those conditions.

View attachment 159306

Fact, Tua has never won a game with the temp less than 40 degrees.

Fact, Tua has never won a game with the temp less than 40 degrees.
last year in chicago and this year against jets on black friday but the media didn't count those games. They like to control the narrative in sports and other issues.

Are they moving the super bowl to September?

Obviously, being facetious. Miami has a lot of work to do, but it's not out of the question.

Grier needs a great offseason. Has to find a way to keep the major players together, hit on draft picks and make smart low-cost additions in free agency.

McDaniel needs to keep progressing as a head coach. Better clock management, improve short yardage, and adapt and adjust more quickly.

Team needs to stay healthier etc.

Back
Top Bottom