Dolphins analysis for bills fans and rest of league........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins analysis for bills fans and rest of league........

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
bills fans please...... come on.......

can you please look at some game film or something before you say ****.........

Our defense is one of the most hyped up, talented, experienced, and anxious unit in the league..... we practicly shreded up the broncas, jests, patsies, AND clots offenses and there is no reason why we shouldnt do it to yours. Surtain(sur-tan) and madison are the best cb duo in the league and marion and freeman are a top 10 saftie duo. Our linebackers are also stuffing the run and helping with turnovers. As for our dline....... wow. We are blitzing, sacking, stuffing, and packaging every qb and rb the we have come face to face with....... we have given up 100 yard to i think 2 runners......Edge and i think portis....... not sure about port a potty......

now to our offense......... Ricky, Ricky, Ricky....... well well well.... you get to meet our finest gun........ and i fully expect (and so does he) a great performence... He has had 4 hundred yard games and what makes your defense so special that you can stop him?????? Oh, and if he gets a little worn out.... we have a little guy named rob edwards. And the little comment some bill fan said about bringing nine in the box cuz chambers is out..... thats ridiculous........ EVER HEAR OF DEDRIC WARD OR JAMES MCNIGHT???????? They would easily be starters on some other teams..... but we have so much talent that they are backups..... Oh and 2 other receivers youll have to worry about are Randy McMichael (future rookie of year and maybe pro bowl) and Desmond Clark...... As for Ray...... he is just as talented as Jay but has a stronger arm.... he doesnt have as much experience but thats it........ he could easily light it up on your not so impressive secondary........

thats basicly it and i think that this team is so hyped up that we cant lose a game that we could win so easily....... especially after beating two more talented teams in our heat..... the Jets and Pats

I havent mentioned the heat have I???? thats something else....

HAHAHA well, cya later

Portis didn't rush for 100. I think you are right about Clark. If Chambers doesn't play this would be a great week to line up with 2 tes and dink and dunk them to death, and of course shove RW down their throat. Ball control will be the key this week. We have to keep Drew off the feild, and make him come from behind. It also doesn't hurt that Buffalo has a horrible D-line and we should average 4.5 ypc if not more.

Lets not forget about the Bills poor ST. Minor could break a KR for a TD. I would not be surprised if we score over 40 points.

I think Ward will be great against the Bills, espicially if Chambers doesn't play. He has great chemistry with Ray Lucas and you know that if Ward starts, Lucas will throw to him a lot. Ward has great speed and has been pretty good in the slot this year. He has great concentration which showed at the end of the Denver game, and last year he always seemed to make big catches at the right time.

DOLPHIN FANS, the same can be said of the Bills offense. Our offense is the most hyped up, talented, experienced, and anxious units in the league... we practically shredded the Jets, Vikings, Broncos, Bears, Raiders and Titans defenses, and there is no reason we shouldn't do it to yours. Moulds and Price are the best WR tandem in the league and Travis Henry is the 3rd best RB in the AFC. Before every game, opposing fans, Denver, Oakland, Chicago, Jets, always say that their team will be the one to stop Bledsoe, but it just hasn't happened, he always puts up over 250 with 2 TDs.

Originally posted by LetsGoBuffalo
DOLPHIN FANS, the same can be said of the Bills offense. Our offense is the most hyped up, talented, experienced, and anxious units in the league... we practically shredded the Jets, Vikings, Broncos, Bears, Raiders and Titans defenses, and there is no reason we shouldn't do it to yours. Moulds and Price are the best WR tandem in the league and Travis Henry is the 3rd best RB in the AFC. Before every game, opposing fans, Denver, Oakland, Chicago, Jets, always say that their team will be the one to stop Bledsoe, but it just hasn't happened, he always puts up over 250 with 2 TDs.

...and that explains your 3-3 record.... :rolleyes:

Our 3-3 record is explained by our poor special teams and below average defense

1) The Vikings have no defense.
2) You didn't shred the Broncos' defense at all.
3)You didn't play the Titans.
4)Henry is not the third best RB in the league.

I'll give you seven reasons(even though theres more) why we have a great shot at stopping you:

1) Sam Madison-shut down CB, the best
2)Patrick Surtain- physical CB who can handle Price
3) Thomas- Moster MLB who will stop anybody going in his direction
4) JT-best DE out there. He will make Bledsoe's life miserable.
5) Ogun- will have a break out game. Just watch.
6)Brock Marion- Will make Bledsoe have a very long game
7)Larry Chester-is gonna make Henry miserable.

1)I meant Texans, not Titans
2)I said Henry is 3rd best RB in AFC
3)I never said the Vikings had a defense
4)Bledsoe did have 283 2TDs and 0 ints vs Denver, but you are correct, that is a bad day for Bledsoe
5)Moulds annually rips apart your CBs and Price is a totally different player this season
6)I think Denver's d-line was the best we'll play all season and we did average against them

Moulds rips apart our D? Do may a favor and give me the his recieving stats from your last game last season, when you played us here. Thats what happens when we have a healthy secondary......

4)Bledsoe did have 283 2TDs and 0 ints vs Denver, but you are correct, that is a bad day for Bledsoe
5)Moulds annually rips apart your CBs and Price is a totally different player this season
6)I think Denver's d-line was the best we'll play all season and we did average against them

I got bad news for ya Denver's d-line was the best you played, but if you watched the game Sunday Miami's d-line played much better against a better o-line in denver's. They abused Greise all day long, and held Portis to a modest day. Then you throw in the fact that our secondary is better than Denver's, and you have a long day for Drew. I doubt we will shut down your offense becuase I know they are an explosive unit. They will take advantage of a few mistakes, and our offense will run the ball down your throat. Time of possesion will be your worst enemy, and it will only take 1 or 2 ints or fumbles or sacks and this game will be over.

1) Understandable mistake... both teams suck.

2) How exactly is Henry the 3rd best RB in the AFC?

RB's Yards per game
1.) Priest Holmes 108.8
2.) LaDainian Tomlinson 105.3
3.) Ricky Williams 102.3
4.) Jamal Lewis 91.4
5.) Fred Taylor 89.2
6.) Edgerrin James 85.6
7.) Travis Henry 83.2

Looks like Henry is the 7th best RB in the AFC at the moment.

5) Moulds rips us apart huh? Over the last 2 years he has had only a single 100 yard recieving game against us... (and miami was without Sam Madison in that game) infact Moulds has never put up 100 yards in any game against Madison. 1 big game doesnt make a a regular ripping apart.

6.) You did average against Denvers D-Line huh? Bledsoe was sacked 4 times and Henry had 35 yards rushing against them... Not bad numbers considering what they have done to other teams, but clearly that is an objective tearm as Denver's D-Line dominated Buffalos O-Line. And Miamis D-Line is on par with (even I wont say better than) Denvers D-Line... if Drew goes down 4 times against Miami and Henry has under 40 Yards... then there is no chance that Buffalo wins this game.

Back
Top Bottom