***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

We need to get the ball to our running backs, get some swings out of the backfield. Either that or just run it down their throats, I thought that was the best way to beat the cover 2?

kastofsna120 said:
it'd be nice if they were actually given the ball to run
What I think is that the game plan probably has alot more run plays than we're seeing. But we keep getting pushed back due to the penalties and so they call for a pass play and Gus, in turn is having a terrible day.

Unless the D gets the ball back in good position for our O we will lose this game.

Quelonio said:
Try thousands of dollars, and really, really, what is the point of trying to pick a fight, do you sit there behind your computer all proud that you are getting all of us "homers" that are just trying to watch a game a cheer a team all angry at you? do you chuckle and turn to your friends and say, hey i got a MB all angry? At what point will you conclude that your d*** is indeed bigger than all of ours and just simply shut up and stop proving it?

he obviously has no friends.

why are we relying on gus to move the chains ????

we haven't had the ball much but we should have 20 carries by now.

One of the big problems here is that you cannot base a drive on the run if you have false-start penalties. It's hard enough to get 10 yards on the ground in three plays against a great run defense... getting 15 isn't going to happen, at least not consistently enought to base a drive on.

very Losman-esque numbers for Frerotte today..

JP is a first year starter, whats gus's excuse?

i really have to question this offensive game planning. a pass-first offense with two star backs and a qb who cant connect on deep throws. i dont get it

vanquenton said:
That would be great if they didn't keep getting penalties that put them out of running plays.
First and Goal is right we must run the balll better there is plenty of time left! if the offensive lineman keep drawing the penalties give them a break on the bench. Gus looks nervous and is pressing. He is double patting the ball.

Back
Top Bottom