***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolfan5000, Oct 16, 2005.

1. painnotpleasure

painnotpleasure Hall Of Famer

Well we're 2-3, let us hope for Denver wins so New England falls to 3-3. We're not looking good though but division is still in reach.

2. chamber blaze84

chamber blaze84 Super bowl champion

how can you live with our Qb when hes making mistakes that cost us the game and gives the other team points. gus was horrible. he looked worse thean dumbo at times out there.

3. DeathStar

DeathStar Hall Of Famer

SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN HAS SPOKEN.

GUS LOVERS NEED TO READ THIS.

4. Dors156

Dors156 He's Backkkkk

Do yall really want to know what our problem is not winning games

Our defense:fire:

If you want to win games you havta cause turnovers.We dont cause any.Look what happens when you do.You get points.WE DONT DO THAT:fire::fire:

5. kastofsna120

kastofsna120 Banned Hammered

i'm more concerned about our 3rd down defense than our turnover situation

6. duss12

duss12 FinHeaven VIP

gus keeps patting the ball eyeballing receivers like he would women at the strip joint and holds on to the ball like an 8 years old facing the school bully

well he does "manage" the game well but I'd rather have a guy that has the skills and intangibles IE rosenfels or even AJ why not we cannot have a qb complete 40% of his throws and win ball game

7. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Prove It!

For these 5 games so far, the D has been less than expected and the O has been better than expected.

I am surprised by our 3rd down D as well. We expect to have a bend-dont-break D but it does seem on big necessary stops of drives (esp following scores vs Jets and Buffalo the D has wilted). I dont like the pattern of the D doing better in the 2nd half compared to the 1st, I would prefer a more balanced D on both halfs, but I get as frustrated as the next guy when the D has done great in the 2nd half to help get us close, but then when we need it most to stop and give us a chance to take the lead without giving up additional points the D kind of "breaks" and doesnt shut them down.

We have suffered very few injuries, but the D has been hit hard in the preseason with what is turning out to be bigger than expected losses in coverage secondary, etc. Vickerson, Seau, etc have contributed to additonal D injuries but its definately our coverage D that has been the least stellar aspect.

The penalites continue to haunt us. I think Gassers will get the message across (dont think it weakened their legs just yet to let the TB O march on us like they did) but penalities have to end.

Ok, all in all we are 2-3, 2 losses in the division dont help.....we knew we had a very tough scedule going into the season. We have not played well on the road all year....we have KC at home next week.

Another week of practice and prep for Ricky and Ronnie in new roles. Lets keep the faith. Its a race to 4 wins to match next year, then we build on that.

Make Haste Slowly....

8. BroncoPride85

BroncoPride85 Active Member

Anybody here watching the Broncos game? not bad for the first half 3-28 Broncos.

9. painnotpleasure

Today, I am a Broncos fan. You guys better win. Also, I'd like another Rod Smith TD for fantasy. Good luck.

10. Jt0323

Jt0323 Banned Hammered

Go Denver!

11. BroncoPride85

No worries Denver will win. The Pats arn't going anywhere or doing anything special. Denver will keep the Pats at only a single digit number.

12. painnotpleasure

Nice touchdown Mike Anderson... 28-3 Anyone who destroys the Pats is ok in my book. :hug:

13. BroncoPride85

AWWWW :) just like I promised you phin fans. The Broncos will help take care of your divisonal teams if you promise to help take care of ours.

Oh and I just wanna thank the Phins for giving the Broncos the lost. It may sound weird but it gave my Broncos modivation to kick some butt.

14. cltchperf

cltchperf Pro Bowler

I'm glad the Broncos are kicking the pats ***, but man is this division cluttered or what. It looked like the Bills were going to beat the jets, but the jets are a TD away from tying now, I don't really care who wins, but either the jets or bills will be tied with the pats for first at 3-3, and Miami will be a half game from last at 2-3 and the other team wil be last at 2-4, you can't have a tighter division than that.

15. NaboCane

NaboCane I'm on my comma

:D Anytime, pride...

:tongue: