***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

kastofsna120 said:
seau WAS one of the best blitzing linebackers in the league. now it's pitiful to see him attempt any sort of passrush. you wanna know why we give up so many 3rd downs? because we have NO ability to blitz whatsoever. embarassing

Seau is not even in the game. Maybe you're just talking in general

jgarMD said:
LOL....man that 8 yards we for on the punt was really worth it......big help to the defense...And you ask me whay I am so negagtive. How can any sane fan watch this garbage and think what they are seeing out there is PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL...HOW?

Stop being such a GD hojmer, and take of the aqua and teal glasses.....What is different about this team WITHOUT WANNY? WHAT?

I think we have Wanny in disguise writing on the boards :lol:

fin-atic said:
For the record...Gus sucks.
The differnece between this and last game and the other games is Gus stopped making plays.
Agree wholeheartedly! Gus is playing just horribly. If he continues to play at this level, then we will struggle just to improve on last year's record.

jgarMD said:
LOL....man that 8 yards we for on the punt was really worth it......big help to the defense...And you ask me whay I am so negagtive. How can any sane fan watch this garbage and think what they are seeing out there is PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL...HOW?

Stop being such a GD hojmer, and take of the aqua and teal glasses.....What is different about this team WITHOUT WANNY? WHAT?

:rolleyes:

The purpose of that pooch punt by Mare was what? Also when given a second chance at a first down we just can't seem to execute. Heaven forbid if we give the other team another chance......it seems like they always capitalize. Where is our pass rush? Excuse me I am just venting.

Miami is #1 in penalties in the NFL, and Tampa is #2...Florida is not very disciplined this season I guess :lol:

stop them here 3 and out and we will be looking decent.

Back
Top Bottom