***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

Nice 40 yard punt Donnie Jones inside the TB 14... Why didn't we just have Donnie punt before?? Anyway... if we can somehow get another 3 and out... we'll be in a good shape.

nikeair497 said:
wait i dont hear the "we hate chambers bandwagon" where did they go?

we all know he his good and makes good catches but he cannot go and drop 3 balls a game

Can our offense PLEASE start making some first downs? I don't ask for much but man, give the defense a breather.

unifiedtheory said:
2nd time you have posted this same comment....and this is the 2nd time I'll say this...worst post in the history of this message board.

Easy to say 'worst post'. Saban is a rookie coach with a lot to learn and has not taken control of the penalty situation. Do you have a better solution or are you just a critic?

We throw it when we should run it, run it when we should throw it..

and damn, that Chambers catch..HE SUCKS

jgarMD said:
I still await one series without a miscue.

Great catch by Chamers, lets ee if they get the 1st.......NO they don't......the "cath" was worhtless...yet alot of the high schoolers will just get excited about the catch.

:cry:

randy cross is still a schmuck. CC makes a great catch, and Cross credits his gloves. "if he hadn't been wearing gloves, he wouldn't have made that catch"

no crap, randy.... EVERY wr in the league wears gloves. what kind of comment is that?

this guy hates on us week in and week out - how come we keep getting him as our announcer? christ...

with the penalties and r3tardeded plays...I'm not sure how longer I can watch, my blood pressure and anger are beginning to go through the roof.

Back
Top Bottom