***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins and Bucs Official Gameday Thread***

looking good in the 2ndH again! lets get some points out of this drive.

1st and 10 on the TB 36, Dexter Jackson is hurt. (Injury Timeout) We're just about already in Field Goal range and it's 1st down... I say get the ball in either Ricky or Ronnie's hands. We will SCORE on this drive.

Dolfan5000 said:
Do you want a frickin' TD every return he makes? You aren't being a little too pessimistic of one player, and idk why. The guys is about as big as me, and he's playing. He's an all out player. Get off his nads.

Did I ask for a TD every return? Did I question his heart? Hell, did I even question his ability? No, I questioned the people on here who hail him as Dante Hall Jr., because if you were around in the offseason, you'd see how highly his return skills were praised. NEXT......

claytonAndDuper said:
i just wonder why scott is so quick to abandon the run

have you seen 1 hole opened by the o-line so far?

1 when we held and ricky ran for 14

Jackson's down, hope he's alright. Hate to see players hurt.

Say what you want about the OL, but that was an all out blitz and they picked em up and gave Gus the time to get the ball to Chambers. They are getting better!!! Give em time guys, we are headed in the right direction. Still too many mistakes though.

Yea! maybe now our offense will open up and be two dimensional and dangerous!

Back
Top Bottom