Dolphins And Lions Injury Reports (merged w/not good...) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins And Lions Injury Reports (merged w/not good...)

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
Thats not good news for our opponent.........

Lions | Stewart Update - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
13:59 PT: The Associated Press reports Detroit Lions RB James Stewart (knee) practiced Tuesday. He was clearly in pain as he left the field. "He's going to be sore, but half our team is sore," coach Marty Mornhinweg said. "Unless it regresses, he will be out there Sunday."

So half of their team is sore already , wait till the 4th Quarter when Ricky is punishing all these guys even more.

They will have a tough time to walk on Monday......

Ciao Alex

That knee has been bothering James Stewart for a couple of weeks now. anytime a RB has a bumb knee, it is a problem for them. It shouldn't matter much though.

I read the upcoming teams local newspaper to see what they are saying about themselves and the Phins. In this case its the Detriot Free Press. There is an article in todays paper about the heat they will experience in Miami on Sunday. They have been practicing indoors with the thermostat up to the low to mid 90's. They will becoming to town two days early (Thursday) to get acclimated to the heat. The dry heat, compared to Miami, in Detriot inside and out will not help them Sunday. A few players have been saying that they need to get the heat and humidity out of their heads and play football but if your talking about it two weeks before you play, they weather is already in your head. Come the 4th quarter the Lions will be spent.
http://www.freep.com/index/lions.htm[/URL]

If Pat can't go, guess what. We will find out real early if Mr. Fletcher is ready for the big leagues, or not. Although, Detroit may not be a true test, but we shall see. They are still pros!

Originally posted by scotgif
If Pat can't go, guess what. We will find out real early if Mr. Fletcher is ready for the big leagues, or not. Although, Detroit may not be a true test, but we shall see. They are still pros!
Hakim and a hurting Scroeder have to be the worst starting WRs in the NFL :)

I know I read last week that Surtain took a helmet to the hip...how did he end up with a groin injury?

Surtain will be fine. It'll take more than a gimpy groin to keep him out of the opener. (Ouch! Easy for me to say!)

By the 4th quarter, Ricky and Robert will be on the bench and Minor will be running all over the tired Lions.

You know, he says half of their team is sore. Half of our team is sore too. Everyone is sore after training camp. If you aren't sore, you aren't playing hard enough.

Back
Top Bottom