"Dolphins Are The Most Dangerous Team In The NFL" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dolphins Are The Most Dangerous Team In The NFL"

Yes we can be one of the most dangerous but we are also one of the most self destructive teams in the the league. I started to say we where to most self destructive team in the league then I remembered watching the Broncos vs Bills game.

Appreciate the Dolphins love but I’ll take the Chiefs that just beat us as the most dangerous AFC team until we prove otherwise.

Did they really beat the Dolphins, or did the Dolphins beat themselves?

Those two teams play again, odds are KC doesn’t get another gift defensive TD that wasn’t really a catch or fumble. The Chiefs offense hasn’t been scoring a ton (Denver limited them to 9), and really only moved the ball well on the first drive.

I like Miami’s chances to limit their offense again, and I don’t believe KC’s defense can replicate their performance in a game played in the U.S. and with the Dolphins offense at full strength.

If basing just off this season’s performances, I don’t see any legitimate reason to consider the Chiefs as a dangerous team.

The Dolphins, meanwhile, have been playing the bulk of their season minus 2 starting corners, several starting o-lineman out at the same time, and without a RB that rushed for nearly 500 yards and 7 TD’s in 2.5 games.

They’ve got their corners back. They‘ve got Achane coming back this week or next. And their line is getting healthier.

Does KC have an Achane type talent returning soon to add to the likes of Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle? Nope.

Miami most definitely is a more dangerous team at this point in time. Sans the Buffalo game, they played both the Iggles and Chiefs close despite missing some key talent and getting hosed on some game-changing calls by the officials.

Did they really beat the Dolphins, or did the Dolphins beat themselves?

Those two teams play again, odds are KC doesn’t get another gift defensive TD that wasn’t really a catch or fumble. The Chiefs offense hasn’t been scoring a ton (Denver limited them to 9), and really only moved the ball well on the first drive.

I like Miami’s chances to limit their offense again, and I don’t believe KC’s defense can replicate their performance in a game played in the U.S. and with the Dolphins offense at full strength.

If basing just off this season’s performances, I don’t see any legitimate reason to consider the Chiefs as a dangerous team.

The Dolphins, meanwhile, have been playing the bulk of their season minus 2 starting corners, several starting o-lineman out at the same time, and without a RB that rushed for nearly 500 yards and 7 TD’s in 2.5 games.

They’ve got their corners back. They‘ve got Achane coming back this week or next. And their line is getting healthier.

Does KC have an Achane type talent returning soon to add to the likes of Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle? Nope.

Miami most definitely is a more dangerous team at this point in time. Sans the Buffalo game, they played both the Iggles and Chiefs close despite missing some key talent and getting hosed on some game-changing calls by the officials.

Respectfully, I appreciate your post but there’s a lot of gymnastics in there. Certainly, we can beat the Chiefs but what happened that game wasn’t beating ourselves.

We got beat by a team that is the AFC’s best record (winning %) and tied with 49ers for top defense in whole NFL at 15.9 pts per game. They happen to have played in 3 of last 4 Superbowls and won 2 as well…

Chiefs are winning with defense instead of offense this year and are a lot more balanced than Dolphins (offense ranked #1 and defense #26 in pts per game).

I love my Dolphins and root for them through thick or thin. Fact is the Dolphins haven’t won a playoff game in 21+ years. I’m sorry but there isn’t a NFL playoff team that would rather face the Chiefs in the playoffs than the Dolphins.

Appreciate the Dolphins love but I’ll take the Chiefs that just beat us as the most dangerous AFC team until we prove otherwise.

Ravens probably ahead too until we beat down a good team.
Please allow me to make one small correction:

"Ravens probably ahead too, (but we are about) to beat (them) down!"

Here comes the "just being real" crowd, with the usual suspects leading the parade.

Back
Top Bottom