Dolphins at Carolina preseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins at Carolina preseason

phatphish

NOBODY
Reaction score
Hey all,
First of all let me thank the admins and mods for finheaven.I moved to north carolina 9 months ago,and I would be lost without this website...:D

Anyway my purpose for this thread is,Im going to get tickets for the Dolphins vs. panthers preseason game,and i was wondering if any finheaven Carolinians are going to the game.
Just thought it would be cool to get together and tailgate..:dolphins:
Sorry for the double post..Im still trying to figure out what I did wrong?!

hey i wont be there but ive heard several guys mention that they will be going out to see the game.....could possibly be a preview of a super bowl match up(hopefuly)

I'll be there. I've been waiting for the Fins to play the Panthers since I moved here about 14 years ago. I don't care if it is a preseason or not, I will be there...

I have a lot friends that pull for the Panthers, so it should be a good game.:evil:

Thanks for the welcome.I just moved up from hollywood.
Finzer I'll let you know when I get the tickets where the seats are.
I'll definitly be representing miami,full color

phatphish said:
Thanks for the welcome.I just moved up from hollywood.
Finzer I'll let you know when I get the tickets where the seats are.
I'll definitly be representing miami,full color

How is it there compared to Hollywood? My hubby and I grew up there. We went to High School at Hollywood Christian! I love going home to visit but I do not think I could ever live there again! :dolphins:

I'll be there, we need to get together before or after the game.

#1Phins
Sounds like a good idea to me,let me know what time and what lot?

Dolfanlourdes
I love it up here,much more laid back.I would never move back.By the way what a small world I went to broward christian and my wife went to hollywood christian.

Thanks for all the replys,if anyone puts something together let me know.

I should be there too. Moved to NC last December. Where abouts in NC is everyone from. I live south of Charlotte in the Ballantyne area.

Ray Finkle

rayfinkle5 said:
I should be there too. Moved to NC last December. Where abouts in NC is everyone from. I live south of Charlotte in the Ballantyne area.

Ray Finkle
I live just south of you near Carrowinds and Tryon. I'll be there for sure. I have been up here for about 2 1/2 years now. Originally from Orlando.

phatphish said:
#1Phins
Sounds like a good idea to me,let me know what time and what lot?

Dolfanlourdes
I love it up here,much more laid back.I would never move back.By the way what a small world I went to broward christian and my wife went to hollywood christian.

Thanks for all the replys,if anyone puts something together let me know.

YES- what a small world! What is your wifes name? You can PM me if u want! LOL

Back
Top Bottom