Dolphins At Jaguars | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins At Jaguars

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
How can we watch this game in California? I have DirectTV but, it is not showing on any of my channels. My satellite guide is saying it will be on WFOR (4) Miami on KU-band. My friend has a KU-band satellite receiver, how does he find the proper satellite to show so he can get it live and we can record it. My friend Jeff will watch live while I'm at work til 5. Please help. Last week, the only place that had this game was the National Sports Bar and Grill in Fullerton, CA but, we could not attend. I think it is totally messed up that we buy Satellite TV programs and we can't even get the game on. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Pasquale
GO PHINS!!

Originally posted by PASQUALE
How can we watch this game in California? I have DirectTV but, it is not showing on any of my channels. My satellite guide is saying it will be on WFOR (4) Miami on KU-band. My friend has a KU-band satellite receiver, how does he find the proper satellite to show so he can get it live and we can record it. My friend Jeff will watch live while I'm at work til 5. Please help. Last week, the only place that had this game was the National Sports Bar and Grill in Fullerton, CA but, we could not attend. I think it is totally messed up that we buy Satellite TV programs and we can't even get the game on. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Pasquale
GO PHINS!!

Try this: He has to pick out the type of band.

TVGuide

Back
Top Bottom