Dolphins at Jets info? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins at Jets info?

Natrone Bomb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey folks, I am going to the Jets game on Sept.23. Does anyone have any tips on where to stay (New York or New Jersey) or where the team stays?Also I'm wondering if any of you have been to a game at Giants stadium and if there is a common place where Fins fans tend to tailgate. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.:beer1:

Hey folks, I am going to the Jets game on Sept.23. Does anyone have any tips on where to stay (New York or New Jersey) or where the team stays?Also I'm wondering if any of you have been to a game at Giants stadium and if there is a common place where Fins fans tend to tailgate. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.:beer1:

The game is in New Jersey, so stay in New Jersey, there are some hotels around the stadium (A Marroitt I believe).

Tailgating will be a problem this year, they are saying no tailgating will be permitted because of Xanadu being built and the lack of parking spots.

But you will find Fin fans all over the place once your at the game.

I live in Jersey and go to the Fins-Jets game every year. Miami fans are all over the stadium and parking lot, but in little bunches. However, Jets fans are a bunch of crybabies. They will scream and yell at you, especially if you are wearing Fins gear, so just be ready at all times because they can get pretty rowdy. There is a Fairfield Inn, i think, right on Paterson Plank Road on the way to the stadium, there is also Holiday Inn Express further down the road too. Ive never stayed at either of them, but there are also a bunch of restaurants on Route 17, which is not far at all from Paterson Plank Road. We have hotels all over Jersey, so it depends how far you want to stay from the stadium and how far you want to drive. I would check out this link for hotels around the stadium area. The Fairfield Inn gets pretty good reviews. Hope this helps.

http://www.hotels.com/processSearch...7&dateless=&numrooms=1&adults[0]=2&child[0]=0

f

Back
Top Bottom