Dolphins at Jets Nov 1st. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins at Jets Nov 1st.

RoninFin4

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I'll be attending the game with one of my best buds from college (I don't really care that much that he's a damn Jets fan as he's giving me a free ticket; I can usually put up with him all but two days of the year, no matter how wrong it seems) on November 1st.

I haven't been to the Big Apple since I was 7 - just wondering if anyone who lives in New York or has been to the Meadowlands could recommend some cool Dolphins hangouts, restaurants, bars, etc. I should check out while I'm up there.

Thanks!

RoninFin4

I wish I could tell you. I live only 20 minutes away from GIANTS stadium and I have not found any good dolphin bars, especially in that area. Your best bet might be in NYC. I'm trying to get tickets to that game because I can't afford to fly to Miami. Hopefully my cousin who is a Jets season ticket holder will be going away that weekend. Keep me posted if you hear anything. Dolphins fans in my neck of the woods are an endangered species.

One way or another I cannot miss out on Miami coming to the area. I couldn't make it to the final game of the season because I was up at school. I will never let it down not making the trip home. Oh and by the way I'm sure a bunch of phinfans will be there.

i'm coming in from pa ........ bringing my 6ft 5'' buddy who bounces at a local bar just incase trouble brakes out !!!!

I went to the Finale last season and it was brutal. I went with my brother in law and my 60 year old father and a few drunk Jet Fans tried to get in a fight with my father.

After a game like Monday I'd imagine this game will be even worse.

Just realized it's also a Legacy Game which is pretty cool. I haven't bought my tickets yet which is pretty ****ing dumb but after last night's game it's hard for me to pass it up.

They are clowns the Jests fan just like their fat coach all bark no bite! Go in cheer for your team and don't look for any trouble and it won't happen. I have been going for 14 years! LETS GO FINS!:up:

They are clowns the Jests fan just like their fat coach all bark no bite! Go in cheer for your team and don't look for any trouble and it won't happen. I have been going for 14 years! LETS GO FINS!:up:

I didn't look for trouble. Just got stuck behind three drunk meat heads.

we had a huge tailgate last year. Prob over 50 fin fans in one area of the parking lot. Hopefully we can get something going like that agian

I'll be there..I had to put some Jet Fans in their place last year...I'm sure I'll have to discipline a few on 11/1

If they lose to the Raaaaaaaaydas next week there might not be many!

I am also looking for 4 tickets for this game, hope to be able to attend the dolphins, am looking forward to a nice finfan showing

Shula's steak house. 270 West 43rd St at 8th ave at times square. It's about 15 minutes away from the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom