Dolphins Awards for Patriots Game

eckerdguy

Starter
Reaction score
Heres my awards for the Dolphins game against the Pats

MVP for the Dolphins-
Jeff Ogden-One catch to keep the drive alive and a TD catch

Bitch Ass Whore of the Game award-
Lamar Smith-And you people rather keep him then Fiedler? Give me a friggin break. He lost the game for us and you all know it! Lets blame Fiedler for the INTS but when you can't hold on to the ball with two arms wrapped around it at the 3 yrd line that is just pathetic, power runner my ass.

So much heart with nuthin to show for it award-
Jay Fiedler-I will still support him cause even though they lost he played a hell of a game and he deserves alot of credit. I look forward to seeing him start next year for us and having Travis Minor in the backfield.

We will be in the Playoffs but I rather not even see it unless the D has a miracle turn around, Jay could lead this team the the Super Bowl but the D has to step up in the first half instead of the second half when it is already to late.

O yeah and one more award....
Stupid Bitch coaching award-
Chan Gailey-Why the hell did you call a draw play twice on the final drive to get back into it? Thats 30 wasted seconds, what an asshole!

I would like to see Smith and Fiedler both leave, although Fiedler is showing that he can sometimes be good, but his consistency sucks.

you guys need to worry more about your Defense than your offense. Terrible! I thought you guys had a good Run D! What happened?

Originally posted by lordofgun
you guys need to worry more about your Defense than your offense. Terrible! I thought you guys had a good Run D! What happened?

It's called injuries you dumb **** sucker...You wouldn't know any better though....You spend your days lying around with your legs wide open :evil: :fire:

At least it is better than what you have. What do you guys have that is good besides one WR. You have an injured MLB, and some rookie CB who isn't even close in talent to Sam Madison and Patrick Surtain. You guys wish you were Dolfans.

Back
Top Bottom