Dolphins @ Bears Nov. 5 -- The Doc's going, are you? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Bears Nov. 5 -- The Doc's going, are you?

Puka-head said:
Not that I know of, just a wish for... I know what you mean about flying solo, I had people throwing stuff at me here in Seattle,and I don't even want to talk about the Oakland game, (although not ALL the Raiders fans were jerks) I can't imagine an away game vs the Jets, that would be intense. Sounds like Erlacher has this game on his mind already though, should be good.

Yeah its def not a party! I'm pretty pumped for this season....it looks pretty exciting....:)

Yeah Oakland fans are def the worst bro...cant imagine what you must of gone through there I'm sorry to hear that :(

AWESOME! Sounds like we have a lot of participation.

I didn't even think about the Colts game. But I'll probably just have to focus on getting to the Bears game.

I went through and charted what sections have wheelchair seating. It looks like sections 108 and 110 would be prime real estate. That's where I'm going to try and get.

i am definately going to try my hardest to get tickets to this game.

i live in a suburb right next to chicago and ive been to soldier field before and it is gonna rock when we beat those sucky *** bears.

why the hell are bears tickets so expensive? they suck!

Back
Top Bottom