Dolphins @ Bears Nov. 5 -- The Doc's going, are you? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Bears Nov. 5 -- The Doc's going, are you?

Well, I've discovered what sections have wheelchair accessible seating in them, so that's what I need to shoot for. Mrs. Z and I would LOVE to tailgate with you folks. We're coming in Friday and staying until Monday.

I'll be attending this game if I can get tickets

Puka-head said:
You should see if you can get a Finheaven section for the Game. I'm thinking of flying out from Seattle for that one myself. Not sure, I might want to save my fun-ticket for a playoff or Home Super bowl this year. Looks like there might be a few fans at the Chicago game, could be fun. Have to see when the neck surgery is going to be this year first tho. I'll keep an eye out, if something goes right I'll try for that game, probably the easiest one for me to go to.

There's a finheaven section? Is there one at Giants stadium??? I don't wanna fly solo there again like last year :( i couldnt even enjoy the damn game with the stupid J-E-T-S fans that suck...bein around me....enlighten me please! :cooldude:

DrAstroZoom said:
At any rate, I'm going to TRY and get tickets when they go on sale in late July.
You know what I might try go, I have friends in Gurnee and then take the train into Soldier Field, only a 6 hour drive from Minneapolis.

I am in MIA for 2 games already so I gotta see if the kitchen pass aloows another trip first though.

Dolphan23 said:
There's a finheaven section? Is there one at Giants stadium??? I don't wanna fly solo there again like last year :( i couldnt even enjoy the damn game with the stupid J-E-T-S fans that suck...bein around me....enlighten me please! :cooldude:
Not that I know of, just a wish for... I know what you mean about flying solo, I had people throwing stuff at me here in Seattle,and I don't even want to talk about the Oakland game, (although not ALL the Raiders fans were jerks) I can't imagine an away game vs the Jets, that would be intense. Sounds like Erlacher has this game on his mind already though, should be good.

ChicagoPhinFan said:
I'll be there. I don't have season tickets but the Bears have become my #2 team since I moved here, so this will be fun. Don't worry - phins always come first. Someone make sure you start this thread again when it is gets closer to game time so we can plan on getting together for a tailgate party. My advice it to dress for the wind. Doesn't matter where you are in the stadium - it is windy as hell. Also hope to go to the Indy game as it is a few hours away from Chicago. Used to go every year until the Colts chickened out and went to another division.

Sound like my situation. I moved out here in 94 and have been waiting for the Dolphins to play the bears out here but it is always in Miami. I will definitely be there. Indy is a good idea too.

im so there i live like 1 hour into the west suburbs outside the city next to aurora if any of u heard of it. but anywayz i hope we kill them these bears fans make me so mad. its ok thogh half of them like the packers and arnt true home fans and im guna b one of the only dolphin fans there so if u see on tv a kid goin crazy sportin our colors its prolly me:)

I'll be there with the wife. I grew up in Gary IN and still have friends and family in Crown Point. Good excuse to go visit. :D

I know I'll be flying out for that game.... stayin downtown somewhere. I had season tickets back during the 96 season and watched a Fins vs. Bears exhibition game in late August...Jimmy Johnson's first year if I remember right.
Some fans are jerks.... but overall my experience was okay there. Couldn't believe how many wore hunting outfits there.
Those bear fans still can't get over Ditka being fired. T-shirts and signs with..."Hey McCaskey suck my Ditka" :sidelol:

I hope I can get tickets to this game. But I am going to the Linos game for sure.

i shall be there.....my roommate is a huge BEARS fan, and his cousin has season tickets....so we be gettin some tickets for da game....yea...

No question there is 2 of us looking to spend "whatever it takes to get good seats" for the Phins-Chi game! We are also looking at Indy, Det, and either the Pack or KC game. Looking for skybox in Chi. We will be bringing non dol-fans to the home games as a "weekend away from the wives" Thanks

Me and the wife are thinking about heading to chicago to see the game (The wife's a huge bears fan)

Back
Top Bottom