Dolphins better lose vs Washington

dolphinfan41

Scout Team
Reaction score
Either you're all in on tanking, or all in on winning and developing a QB.

By the Dolphins trading away a corner stone LT, and a starting DB,it's obvious they are tanking and stocking up for a rebuild.

If they blow it with a win, I will be upset. If you are going to tank do it right.

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Can you imagine the stadium booing as we win a game. I can see it.
Have you been to a game recently?

People want to see the team play well and win games. The word tank at most is a coping mechanism for losing but that stadium and tailgate are full of Dolfans that want to win games.

It is very different from the online community for the most part.

emoticon

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

People want to see the team play well and win games. The word tank at most is a coping mechanism for losing but that stadium and tailgate are full of Dolfans that want to win games.

Probably a lot healthier too.

Rowdy1972

Second String
Reaction score

Well we got a lot of fans that need to be shown the light.

Reaction score
Every natural instinct cries out for us to applaud if we make game winning plays regardless if it's in our next interest or not. Its just natural.

That being said this game will tell us a lot about the remainder of the season.

rickd13

Scout Team
Reaction score
We went to the Chargers game last weekend and the Wife and I sure did want them Win. I would like to see a win or two. I not to big on the Tank thing. IMO the only thing that matters with our picks is we get good players with the picks we make. We need to beat the Skins.!!!
Need to beat them for what?

Dynastybuilder

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

I want to see the team play well and win some games. That would mean internal development which is a great sign, especially considering how the roster was built. I'm not a believer at all that we need that 1st overall pick in order to completely turn the fortunes of the franchise at all.

Atila

Atila - the freshmaker.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
If we beat Washington, it certainly isn't because we are definitively a better team. I think Miami has shown to be SIGNIFICANTLY worse than Washington has so far this season. Significantly.

I do want Miami to win though, I think it's our only shot at a win, and I don't want to go down as a winless team, on a pathetic side of the history books.

Top Bottom