Dolphins-Bills Game Thread

penalty record is....

22 Brooklyn vs. Green Bay, Sept. 17, 1944
Chicago Bears vs. Philadelphia, Nov. 26, 1944
San Francisco vs. Buffalo, Oct. 4, 1998
21 Cleveland vs. Chicago Bears, Nov. 25, 1951
20 Tampa Bay vs. Seattle, Oct. 17, 1976
Oakland vs. Denver, Dec. 15, 1996

tavis danniels isnt the answer, wow he looks lost out there, and frerotte is showing us why he's a career back up. poor play calling and no disipline by sabns crew
GAME OVERALREADY

All these records Miami has...let's add another. Let's DOUBLE the most penalties ever in a single game.

i just started a new drinking game....penalty- do a shooter...turn over...tequilla shot...

Another false start but...did ferotte just give to brown? When we needed to give to him we dont and now that we need a long pass, we do. WTF!?!! Linehan has made our season but wtf, is he on drugs today?

You see that? after first quarter we cut down on penelaities. and stop the bills twice.

Now everyone STFU, let saban run his halftime drills and watch the dolphins put up big plays second half and turn over the ball.

If not. lets hope ronnie is top RB this week ;)

Keith Campbell said:
I'm loving this

i am sure you are...if the tables were reversed i would be laughing my butt off too! but i think you should gloat on a bills board instead as i would not go on an opposing teams board to gloat....just seems to me to show a lack of class

Back
Top Bottom