Dolphins-Bills Game Thread | Page 77 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bills Game Thread

GOD grant me us the Serenity to accept the things we cannot change, Courage to change the things we can and Wisdom to know the difference.... AMEN...

well, i have to say, that as bad as that was, we can overcome this and pull it out if Saban can get them to eliminate the penelties.... this is a huge test for our team...

GO PHINS!!! Let's show them what we are made of!

Well, we get the ball first to start the 2nd half. If we can get down and put it in the end zone and establish momentum, we can still win this game. That INT when we were driving obviously hurt. Gus needs to do a job better with the ball.

haters?
saban is way overmatched right now, playing right into bills hands, a horrible game and saban has no control
this game is over
blow out final 37-3

We are a second half team now. I see us scoring 30 plus next half.....Atleast thats what Im praying for.

SMadison29 said:
Saban needs to blow the roof off in the locker room.

He will.

I expect this team to come out pissed in the 2nd half.

If Gus can get it together we'll be fine. We need to stay in it so we can run it. Ronnie could go for 150 on these guys.

Ronnie looks great.

We have 3 turnovers
12 Penalties

and we are still only down by 17. I honestly think this can be turned around. It all depends on how the team comes out at half time. If they are still doing the same things it is a definate loss.

Prime Time said:
17-0 Bills...we gotta play better in the second half. Going down to 2-2 will hurt and going down to 0-2 in the division will come back to haunt us If we lose.

Wow, I knew we wold be 2-2 but forgot about division, good point.

...and update your sig already.

If we score on the opening drive we just be ok...

Osmo said:
well, i have to say, that as bad as that was, we can overcome this and pull it out if Saban can get them to eliminate the penelties.... this is a huge test for our team...

GO PHINS!!! Let's show them what we are made of!

Your right man, they better look like a completley different team in the 2nd half.

Ronnie has been under utilized and because we are behind...dont expect him to get anything abiove 10 carries next half. Especially if the Blls keep the ball 5 minutes a pop again.

Back
Top Bottom