Dolphins-Bills moved to 4:05 start | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bills moved to 4:05 start

Bandit said:
We don't get that cold too often in WNY -- a few more times a year than we go over 90 degrees. We mostly get lots of snow off Lake Erie which is great for snowmobiling, xcountry skiing, and snowshoeing (I don't downhill ski any more -- too old!).

I lived in Nebraska for 2 years back in the 70's. In the same year, it was 109 in July and then -30 in late December. Now that's brutal!

Yeah, Midwest weather (especially Illinois and Iowa) is some of the screwiest weather in the world.

Nice can't wait its gonna be cold and since I don't drink I will have to stick with Hot Chocolates all day!

Not to mention that with the late start the game will surely be under the lights since the Sun is going down earlier and earlier, hopefully we can have a classic Bills v Miami game!

Can't wait!

Bandit said:
Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy! It beats 90 degrees and 90% humidity!!! At least you can dress to keep the cold out.

FYI, we got 4-5 inches of snow this morning, and probably more at my house (I live up in the hills, and there was about 3 inches already when I walked the dog before work). The sun's out now, though, so it might top 30 yet!

FOOTBALL WEATHER!!!!!!!!

Hopefully there will be a snowstorm because there is nothing better then playing and watching football in the snow and with the early sunsets it will more then likely be dark by kickoff. I'm glad they switched the time of kickoff this time around.

First of all, it is a 4:05 start, not a 4:15. FOX has the doubleheader game that week, so if your local CBS affiliate has chosen a 1 p.m. game, they won't be able to show this one.

The reason this game was moved is because the Kansas City/San Diego game was flexed to Sunday night. That left Denver/Arizona as the only remaining 4:05 game, so they moved Miami/Buffalo back to that time slot.

BTW, the week 17 options for NBC are looking really bleak. Carolina/New Orleans and Jacksonville/Kansas City may have wild card implications but that is about it.

If we finish 8-8 I will be more then happy after the start we got off to.

Brown42000 said:
If we finish 8-8 I will be more then happy after the start we got off to.

9-7 baby! However with San Diego catchin Indy and New England Buffy and Jets ahead 8-8 would be decent. Bumps us up one win in the draft (i.e. more options) and prevents Saban's first losing record!

Back
Top Bottom