Dolphins-Bucs Official Game Thread | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Bucs Official Game Thread

adamprez2003 said:
did diamond drop the pass or was it a bad throw
The throw was down by his knees and hard....he could have thrown a nice easy pass for the completion.....Diamond did get both hands on the ball so.....

Did Saban "pull a Wanny"...playing NOT to lose???? :yell: :fire: :confused:

Raekwon The Che said:
I'm not hating on AJ, but I'm tired of people calling for someone to start who in my honest hasn't shown me squat. Has AJ proven he be a starting NFL QB? Has Gus?

/discussion

Dumb a** question. Gus hasn't shown he can start with the first teams but you want to stick with him through it while A.J's showing more then enough to get the start next week?

Let A.J. start with the starters for a half next week and then if he plays well he starts the opener. If he doesn't.....well then lets just spend most of the season drunk cause it's going to be a looooong year.

Raekwon The Che said:
I'm not hating on AJ, but I'm tired of people calling for someone to start who in my honest hasn't shown me squat. Has AJ proven he be a starting NFL QB? Has Gus?

/discussion

We don't have a starting clear cut QB on this team. What we have is three 3rd-string QBs and a rookie (Berlin)

inFINSible said:
The throw was down by his knees and hard....he could have thrown a nice easy pass for the completion.....Diamond did get both hands on the ball so.....

figures. adrenaline pumpin too much

Back
Top Bottom