Dolphins Cannot .... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Cannot ....

dolphinsrok

Starter
Reaction score
adjust to a frigin blitz !!

we can't block a blitz, can't convert short quick passes on a blitz and can't adjust to a blitz.

i think thats where we're hurting, on blitzes

guess what philly is blitz happy, and they're gonna take their blitz pills before mondays game.

i hops we come up with a scheme to adjust. maybe konrad in the flat, mcmichael up the middle, J scrambling. anything!! but we need to do better on blitz packages

Originally posted by dolphinsrok
adjust to a frigin blitz !!

we can't block a blitz, can't convert short quick passes on a blitz and can't adjust to a blitz.

i think thats where we're hurting, on blitzes

guess what philly is blitz happy, and they're gonna take their blitz pills before mondays game.

i hops we come up with a scheme to adjust. maybe konrad in the flat, mcmichael up the middle, J scrambling. anything!! but we need to do better on blitz packages

Why?

Do you expect Jay to be like Manning and tell his O-Line who to pick up?

We can't pick it up because we have a crappy O-Line coach

and

our O-Line lost its best player, its best player last year hasn't decided to recover from his injury, we start a crappy player like Perry, we have a guy that won't play because he wants too much money, and we don't start the better C.

Re: Re: Dolphins Cannot ....

Originally posted by blingbling2334

Why?

and

our O-Line lost its best player, its best player last year hasn't decided to recover from his injury, we start a crappy player like Perry, we have a guy that won't play because he wants too much money, and we don't start the better C.

Yes I do expect Fiedler to call out blocking assignments that is a QB's responsibility, he don't have to be a great QB to understand the game.:goof:

Re: Re: Re: Dolphins Cannot ....

Originally posted by hunter5nc1

Yes I do expect Fiedler to call out blocking assignments that is a QB's responsibility, he don't have to be a great QB to understand the game.:goof:

He's Gay Fiedler for petes sake. :goof:

Re: Re: Dolphins Cannot ....

Originally posted by blingbling2334

Why?

and

J should pick up blitzes just as most other qb's, he is a scrambler so he's not immobile. wanny and norv also need to be on top of these things. even if we add another TE to block or use less receivers, even have receivers block. Yeah our o-line sux but remember what wanny and norv said (that thats our line and they're not changing it) well now it's time to step up to the plate and compensate for the lack of blocks

Back
Top Bottom