• Amber

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for Vanessa, although a lot of the new cheerleaders are hot!!! :drool: :eek:

Sabrina...

might be real hot, too. Looks like this pix is not a good one of her face, of course from the neck down

clear.gif

:jawdrop:

No, I'm not gay . She's just not hot! My GIRLfriend is about 10 times hotter than that chick. Now Vanessa and that Jaime girl that fin-atic was talking about . Thats another story.
By the way , Kiss my :booty:

P.S. I'm not the one with a burly man in a tank top in my avatar(muck)
:peck: <- you and your buddy surtainrulz.:lol:

Jeez dude. It was a joke. Everyone else seemed to get it. I guess I'll have to put smilies next every sarcastic remark I make.

PS - my avy's of Tyler Durden. But if you want to go there, your sig has JT squating with one pre-emptive finger in the air. :lol: Would you like to continue??

Fight!!!! lol Yeah I agree Hennely,Kennely, or smells like a monkey...whatever her name is is not good looking...not even slightly cute in that pic but her thighs are nice. Vanessa and Amber look good though:jawdrop: Now I'm going to get bashed as well..I better hide :couch:

Fight!!!! lol Yeah I agree Hennely,Kennely, or smells like a monkey...whatever her name is is not good looking...not even slightly cute in that pic but her thighs are thick as a milkshake. Vanessa and Amber look good

LOL, I'm glad someone agrees with me .

Hey aren't the people that go around calling everyone gay, the ones that actually are gay. Maybe muck is the one doing the hiding...... in the closet.

Re: Sabrina...

Originally posted by dolphan39
might be real hot, too. Looks like this pix is not a good one of her face, of course from the neck down

clear.gif

:jawdrop:

LOL those boobs are so fake they look like they are going to take out both her eyes!

Seriously, that's such a turn off!

Oliver...

Yeah, you see that ring on her finger?? Yeah, that's mine. Wait....you can't see it. :)

Back
Top Bottom