Dolphins Claim Db Dee Delaney | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Claim Db Dee Delaney

Delaney originally signed with the Jaguars as an undrafted rookie this offseason and has appeared in one career game, in the team’s Week 8 matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles. He attended The Citadel, appearing in 37 games and totaling 132 tackles, 13 interceptions, and 32 passes defensed before transferring to Miami (Fla.) for his final season where he registered 39 tackles, two passes defensed, and one interception.

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2018/12/1/18121410/jaguars-promote-dee-delaney-to-53-man-active-roster

Can he play either left or right guard since we
have 2 human turnstiles at both guard positions?

I don't mind this. I thought Delaney was underrated after his one season with the Canes, and offered some value.

Scrappy player who was highly regarded after transferring from The Citadel. But he really struggled early in that one season with the Canes, falling out of favor with fans and then the coaches. His playing time diminished later that year due to injury but I thought he started to come around and was a decent enough prospect. Talent level looked okay. He didn't seem to fit perfectly with what Manny Diaz was trying to do.

At this time why not? Wouldn't be the first time that a player goes to another team and does better tho this might be more a move for next year than this one.

Almost 2 years and Isaac Asiata agrees

PLEASE COACH JUST 1 OFFENSIVE SNAP...JUST 1

Such a disgrace. I understand he struggles in some aspects of his game but he hasn't even been given a chance. Some guys are just gamers. Let him play!

Derby on IR probably means hes finished as a Dolphin.

I am thinking this will be our TE group next year in 2019....Gesicki,Smythe,O'Leary & maybe Gray

Back
Top Bottom