Dolphins Coach Adam Gase Pleased With 2018 Nfl Draft Class So Far | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Coach Adam Gase Pleased With 2018 Nfl Draft Class So Far

They seem to be getting along with each other.

I even heard that Smythe and Gesicki took Jason Sanders to the shooting range when they canceled practice...

superbad-mclovin-shooting-gun.gif

Well said Digital, as usual! I'm feeling like this is all too good to be true! Tannenbaum has been quiet and really handed things over, it would appear, to the superior Football minds like Gase and Grier. This has worked out brilliantly imo. FA was almost perfect, we got all the right guys and got rid off all the right guys. Remember, we sucked with Pouncey, Suh and Landry last season so what on earth were we holding on to.

This new group has ZERO to do with last years team. This has been a great make over. I think we will either make a huge jump to a team that wins Playoff games or this will go badly and we will end up like Vegas predicted. I honestly think we're going to be an awesome team and Tannehill and Gase will both gain National respect. We as fans deserve this after last season nightmare. I only hope someone doesn't pinch me.

Maybe my opinion is laughable, but what's happening to Miami is starting to resemble what the Cowboys did in the 90s...except obviously, without the multiple 1st round picks from a goldmine trade.

I am not saying this team will win three Superbowls, or that Miami's roster will be as great as that roster, but even last year without their true starting QB, Miami showed an effectiveness that I remember the pre-SB winning Cowboys showed before they put it into gear.

Miami has it's QB, they are looking deep at RB, they look very good at WR, the TE position this year could surprise, D-line is just one dominant DT from being really (that DT could already be on the team), the LB squad on paper looks to be much better then last year, and the secondary could end up being special.

While JJ did it in Dallas with a good system, and great draft picks, Gase is showing he coach his way out of serious injuries two years in a row, imagine if his roster actually stays relatively healthy, and the front office has found some good talent (whether it's even close to that Cowboy talent is still to be seen).

The one part that Miami is not as good, or showing to be for a while, is that rediculous O-line the Cowboys had, but who knows. Here's to Miami not just surprising, or impressing the rest of the league, but Miami leaving everyone speechless by the time the 2nd week of February 2019 is here.

Back
Top Bottom