Dolphins @ Colts Game Day Thread - 12/31/06 | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Colts Game Day Thread - 12/31/06

[mod] What is it with you? You've already been warned and talked to, but yet you continue to bait the staff members. [/mod]

He is the reincarnation of Forrest Gump:

"I am not a very smart man."

I'll still be around during the playoffs and can't wait until free agency starts.

How does one mess up a Hail Mary? Just throw it up and maybe you get lucky and one of the receivers jumps on the ball just right. Lemon is 3rd string QB, period.
and your a third string fan,,period

With the way that game was going I'm surprised that Miami still had a chance to win.

I only have one thing to look forward to now.

It is the JETS loss.

Cleo may not have had a great game but he did look better than Harrington did all year.So Joey is definitely gone, probably won't get anything for him.So it was just a wasted 5th round pick,guess it was worth a shot though. Cleo will back up Duante, and I guess they will draft another QB, can't see them trading for another one.

Bad season, lets hope Saban or whoever is at the helm next year can turn this around, Happy New Year all finfans!

Personally a new offensive coordinator and some new pass catchers. Get rid of the whiner Chambers and get someone who can catch the clutch balls. Upgrade the offensive line and we are good to go, with either of the 3 QB's we have.

Bad season, lets hope Saban or whoever is at the helm next year can turn this around, Happy New Year all finfans!

Yup I hope so too.Tired of seeing the Patriots continue to win and the rest of the division improve while our team
seems to be heading in the wrong direction.I really hope Nick stays and can fix the problems with this team and get them heading in the right direction again.

Happy New Tear to everyone too.

Back
Top Bottom