Dolphins @ Colts to be televised.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Colts to be televised..

Nfl Sunday Ticket = Tremendousness!!!

I will be watching on regular TV untill next season untill i get a HD tv. and maybe league pass!

Once you get the HDTV, you definitely need to get the Sunday Ticket on Directv. You should also get the Superfan package so you can watch the games in HD. Best investment this year by far! I live in Atlanta, so I would normally have to watch Falcons games and whatever game CBS decided to air in our region, but I saw every game this year. The only thing though is that the Phins sucked so bad that they didn't get an equal number of HD games from CBS like some of the other teams like the Colts.

Once you get the HDTV, you definitely need to get the Sunday Ticket on Directv. You should also get the Superfan package so you can watch the games in HD. Best investment this year by far!

I have it and MUST agree!

I have Sunday Ticket so I get to see the games every week.

With the New Years festivities on Sunday I won't be able to make it to a sports bar (here in Cleveland) so this will be the first game I have missed in 4 years. I can't believe I have to watch the Bills game.

A buddy of mine (A Colts season ticket holder) just called and said his wife can't go to the Fins game tomorrow. He offered the ticket to me and of course I accepted.

I am going to the freakin' game.

Go Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom