dolphins defence to be one of the best? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins defence to be one of the best?

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
man i just love that we went out and got saban as a hc his defence was the best in the nation this guy knows defence and we already have a great defence here. :D

I see us being "good" although not "great" at this point. Too many questions as of right now. If our O becomes "good" and we have a "good" D....I'll take that. You need to be "good" on both sides and not "great" on one and crappy on the other to win in the end.

KPDolfan424 said:
Right On Brother Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kick Some A$$ Saban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Fins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

:rawk: I feel we have enough talent on D to be TOP 10 like we are every season. In my profile, my prediction is 6th... I don't think I'm being that much of a homer. :goof:

We can only hope!

I think we can hold teams to 17 points a game.

Go Fins baby. We can be a great D this year.

I am definately loving saban being here and our HC for years to come, in another 2 or 3 years I think this team will be one of the best in the league and probably seriously contending for a SB title.

I sure hope so! But the overall scheme will tell the story.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
man i just love that we went out and got saban as a hc his defence was the best in the nation this guy knows defence and we already have a great defence here. :D

We had a good D. I'm not sure what we have right now. Too many questions in the Secondary..I think we stop the run this year, but get burn in the secondary..

MDFINFAN said:
We had a good D. I'm not sure what we have right now. Too many questions in the Secondary..I think we stop the run this year, but get burn in the secondary..
SABAN COACHES OUR CORNERS ALOT I THINK HE COULD MAKE A GOOD CORNER INTO A GREAT ONE SABAN IS GREAT AT TEACHING HIS PLAYERS THAT'S WHY HIS PLAYERS LEAVE IT ON THE FIELD FOR HIM.

Back
Top Bottom