dolphins draft smashing success | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphins draft smashing success

LithoMan said:
Just like always, you all like being spoon fed that miami is great, until it crashes, then you all disappear like ****roaches.

And you're here to pi$$ on the sun when it's shining, right?

Go find another team to hate.

LithoMan said:
So, if we had the best draft, but Dallas got 4 top 50 guys, who's was better. Not that I give a sheet about his opinions or yours, but please tell me, if were going with some "gurus" rankings, why wasn't dallas better? He said it, not me.

Just like always, you all like being spoon fed that miami is great, until it crashes, then you all disappear like ****roaches.

I don't see anyone disappearing... in fact membership on this site has grown exponentially despite a 4-12 season.

Bitterness is bad for you...

LithoMan said:
So, if we had the best draft, but Dallas got 4 top 50 guys, who's was better. Not that I give a sheet about his opinions or yours, but please tell me, if were going with some "gurus" rankings, why wasn't dallas better? He said it, not me.

Dallas also had 3 of those 4 naturally in the top 42 (two in the first round), so that's aleady a given. Most "gurus" as you call them, also took into account Saban's resolve at getting a second-rounder back in a very deep second-tier pool. In the end, what if we conceed your point and say that dallas technically had a better draft. But who TF cares? Both teams are so clearly rated in the top 3 or 4 in draft sucess. The point is entirely subjective, and not at all worth your drama-queen like responses.

Back
Top Bottom