Dolphins Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Draft

PhinCrazy82 said:
I Totally disagree with the draft. I think Saban made some horrible choices. Although I do like Ronnie Brown I think that Cedric Benson is a better fit for the Dolphins. As far as Matt Roth, I think hes worthless because hes from Iowa, just look at Gallery. Hes goin no where........please help me to understand this one guys???

Benson would've been a better fit under Wanny's O but Brown should be better under Linehan's O (presuming he gives the RB enough touches). Roth's a decent pick. We robbed him from other teams that had more need of a DE. From what I hear, Gallery isn't doing too bad.

motioncityhifi said:
please go watch basketball or some other sport. obviously you know nothing about football since your grouping together two football players who share nothing except the fact they went to Iowa. Way to go. They dont even play the same position. pease delete this thread. Its useless.

not changing the subject butttttt ricky and cedric went to the same school and everybody was saying cedric was no goood cause he went to the same school (texas):confused: dont Judge because of the same school:wink:

jason_taylor said:
not changing the subject butttttt ricky and cedric went to the same school and everybody was saying cedric was no goood cause he went to the same school (texas):confused: dont Judge because of the same school:wink:
NO that wasn't the complete reason. it was because of running style/build, smoking weed, dreadlocks, both got drafted in baseball etc. etc. I liked Ronnie better but I thought it was ridiculous to compare Ricky and Cedric.

PhinCrazy82 said:
As far as Matt Roth, I think hes worthless because hes from Iowa, just look at Gallery. Hes goin no where

This could be the single dumbest statement in the history of man. First of all Robert Gallery started 15 games at RT for the Raiders and played very well, seco......oh **** it, your idiocy isn't worth the time or effort.

Boomer said:
This could be the single dumbest statement in the history of man. First of all Robert Gallery started 15 games at RT for the Raiders and played very well, seco......oh **** it, your idiocy isn't worth the time or effort.

can't make sense out of nonsense

Back
Top Bottom