Dolphins Fa Tracker | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fa Tracker

What? Why? I don't think they'll be backing up a Brinks Truck for Tyrod.

he should be paying us. But thats not the point.

if you want to tank just use Fales and Folk, not someone who despite being awful might actually win an extra game or two and end up with the third pick instead of the first.

I also strongly disagree with taking a QB this year. Get the guy next year, not a guy this year

This is why 3 years from now we will still be a mess

And what is your source for this ? If we hadn't spent 7 years chasing our tail with your boy, then perhaps we could have started this rebuild 3 years before ! And change your avatar man it's ridiculous.

And what is your source for this ? If we hadn't spent 7 years chasing our tail with your boy, then perhaps we could have started this rebuild 3 years before ! And change your avatar man it's ridiculous.

The rebuild has certainly been overdue for many many years, the problems with this roster are far deeper than the QB. And I will have whatever avatar I like.

I'm not sure I understand the logic behind signing Taylor. He's going to cost a decent amount of money, I would guess 2 years 16 million. I would rather use that money to signing younger defenders, players who will be here through the rebuild when we're planning on being good. That being said, based off his play in Cleveland last year Taylor wouldn't get us an extra win or two. I would be more worried about Fitzpatrick who's terrible as well, but he will have games where he plays well and throws for a ton of TDs.

I'm not sure I understand the logic behind signing Taylor. He's going to cost a decent amount of money, I would guess 2 years 16 million. I would rather use that money to signing younger defenders, players who will be here through the rebuild when we're planning on being good. That being said, based off his play in Cleveland last year Taylor wouldn't get us an extra win or two. I would be more worried about Fitzpatrick who's terrible as well, but he will have games where he plays well and throws for a ton of TDs.
We need some level of competence, deliberately playing shitty players is not the answer as it will have a potentially catastrophic effect on the young players, inexperienced coaches and their relationship with each other. We want these guys to forge good working relationships that will last for years, something that will be made a lot more difficult by losing games, even if it is supposedly 'the plan' (which it isn't). There needs to be a balanced approach to being smart about cutting costs and commitments, and still having competent and experienced veterans around to ease the young players through this transitional period. Taylor is a logical option for this - cheap(ish), good attitude and can be signed too a short-term deal to minimise future complications.

The rebuild has certainly been overdue for many many years, the problems with this roster are far deeper than the QB. And I will have whatever avatar I like.

You totally contradicted what you just wet your pants at. The QB is or isn't what will drive us to a 3 year rebuild ? The right answer is he's the first piece of the puzzle, if you have the wrong piece in place the puzzle will never be complete.

You totally contradicted what you just wet your pants at. The QB is or isn't what will drive us to a 3 year rebuild ? The right answer is he's the first piece of the puzzle, if you have the wrong piece in place the puzzle will never be complete.

The first piece of the puzzle is exceptional drafting throughout the entire roster.

Exactly which is why if they don’t see any QB in this draft worth taking at 13 I’m all aboard. If they don’t pick fans favorites no matter who that may be there’s going to be disgruntled fans either way. I’m just along for the ride I want them to pick a QB that they feel is the best fit for whatever they’re trying to do, not what outsiders want.

Back
Top Bottom