Dolphins face a difficult decision with future of WR Albert Wilson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins face a difficult decision with future of WR Albert Wilson

It is heart breaking but he has to realize that he will never be the same again and that a re-injury could have an even bigger impact on his life.
I'd put him on IR this year, keep him next year and make him part of the WR coaching staff. He can teach players a thing or two about catching passes.

Nice post.

That is thinking outside of the "tank".

Thread Warning: This thread is about Albert Wilson.
This is not a thread for some stupid college bimbo trash talk. Next violation gets points and a thread ban.
(I have deleted several posts)

Unbelievable ignorance on display in this thread......can't come back from a hip injury??????????? His hip injury healed a long time ago, he is dealing with a calf injury!!!

Everyone has gone off the deep end with all this losing.

Wilson is the best offensive player on this team, and nobody else is even close to his skill level. Before his injury last year he led the league in RAC, and nobody was really even close to his numbers.

If he can't get healthy and he is done, then he is done; same for any player, but throwing him away in a fit of despair because of this, there is no tomorrow attitude, is just nuts.

Unbelievable ignorance on display in this thread......can't come back from a hip injury??????????? His hip injury healed a long time ago, he is dealing with a calf injury!!!

Everyone has gone off the deep end with all this losing.

Wilson is the best offensive player on this team, and nobody else is even close to his skill level. Before his injury last year he led the league in RAC, and nobody was really even close to his numbers.

If he can't get healthy and he is done, then he is done; same for any player, but throwing him away in a fit of despair because of this, there is no tomorrow attitude, is just nuts.
BF9F0530-5213-404E-9AE1-4BF88D3F08E8.jpeg
He is done, he hasn’t done anything in two years now. He just can’t stay healthy. Only one I see getting all upset and rambunctious is you

View attachment 29072
He is done, he hasn’t done anything in two years now. He just can’t stay healthy. Only one I see getting all upset and rambunctious is you

See what I mean with this crap. He went down mid-season last year. At the time he a was top five ranked WR.

How do you get two years of nothing out of that????????? Your full of it! Even your pic is telling in itself. The picture of despair.

Cowboy up! and stop declaring every Dolphin player worthless because of the tank year. It had to happen. Go to overthecap.com and take a look at the Dolphins litany of players who are gone but are still hitting our cap like a locomotive.

What is happening this year is a beautiful thing, and next year when we have a QB and a real OL Albert Wilson will be kicking azz in the NFL again.

See what I mean with this crap. He went down mid-season last year. At the time he a was top five ranked WR.

How do you get two years of nothing out of that????????? Your full of it! Even your pic is telling in itself. The picture of despair.

Cowboy up! and stop declaring every Dolphin player worthless because of the tank year. It had to happen. Go to overthecap.com and take a look at the Dolphins litany of players who are gone but are still hitting our cap like a locomotive.

What is happening this year is a beautiful thing, and next year when we have a QB and a real OL Albert Wilson will be kicking azz in the NFL again.

First of all, you need to get laid dude. Relax. Just because you draft a QB doesn’t mean we’re gonna have a QB. Something tells me you don’t watch much football or have for a very short time. The draft is a crap shoot and you need to be lucky. And as far as Wilson goes, he hasn’t done anything and he was pretty much invisible today. Ok, he’s fast, he’s not the second coming of Megatron. Wilson won’t be on this roster next year. I know that’s hard for you but those are the facts.

Albert Wilson was the 5th option as a backup in KC. And I'm being kind calling him the 5th option.

First of all, you need to get laid dude. Relax. Just because you draft a QB doesn’t mean we’re gonna have a QB. Something tells me you don’t watch much football or have for a very short time. The draft is a crap shoot and you need to be lucky. And as far as Wilson goes, he hasn’t done anything and he was pretty much invisible today. Ok, he’s fast, he’s not the second coming of Megatron. Wilson won’t be on this roster next year. I know that’s hard for you but those are the facts.
Those aren't facts. They are the collective stupidity of a woeful forum. Stop making crap up.

When you have over a dozen picks and several high picks, you don't have to get all that lucky to find talented players with good heads and hearts.

When you have cleared your mountain of dead cap and are looking at around 130 mil in cap space, you don't have to get lucky to find talent. You just have to write big checks.

Next year will be very,very different, and Albert Wilson will be a big part of the Dolphins succes in 2020.

And something tells me I have watched more hours of football than you have been alive.

Wilson was the best slot receiver in the NFL before his injury last year. According to the people who actually analyze every play by every player every game.

This offense just needs some time and 3-4 new starters on the OL.

Those aren't facts. They are the collective stupidity of a woeful forum. Stop making crap up.

When you have over a dozen picks and several high picks, you don't have to get all that lucky to find talented players with good heads and hearts.

When you have cleared your mountain of dead cap and are looking at around 130 mil in cap space, you don't have to get lucky to find talent. You just have to write big checks.

Next year will be very,very different, and Albert Wilson will be a big part of the Dolphins succes in 2020.

And something tells me I have watched more hours of football than you have been alive.

Wilson was the best slot receiver in the NFL before his injury last year. According to the people who actually analyze every play by every player every game.

This offense just needs some time and 3-4 new starters on the OL.
367E6D82-3EBE-46B2-AB4A-8D49F79A7888.jpeg

poor guy doesn't have the explosion he did before injury. he looked slow yesterday. hope he isn't rushing back

Back
Top Bottom