Dolphins Fans, Please Read!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans, Please Read!!!!!

finfan32

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday Oct. 16 as we all know. I live in Orlando, because Miami is playing in Tampa, and sence they are the away team, the game will be televised on CBS. In orlando, CBS is the Jags market and the Dolphins are the seconday. All it means is, the game will not be telelvised on TV. WKMG our local affiliate had a commercial yesterday during the Bills game, the head of the station said "that after numous negotiations with the NFL, the NFL could not show the Oct. 16 game because the Jaguars would not approve an exception". All the Jaguars had to do was give an exception to the rule, and they would not. The Jags wouldnt loose any money because their contracts are already signed. I've all hated that the Jags have the market, but excepted it (even though Orlando is overwelmingly a Dolphins market).

Anyway, I have the number for the jags PR department head. The number is 904-633-6590, if you care, call these people and let them know what you think. This doesnt affect me, seeing as I have tickets for the game. But the reason I think this is BS, is because they dont care about anybody.

Back
Top Bottom