Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located

Richmond, Virginia. Sadly, this is Redskins country for the most part lol.

PSL_logoTransp-1.png

originally from
clear.gif

Rochester, NY (bills and jets territory.. unfortunately)

I live in a little town in coastal South Carolina. Murrells Inlet. It is close enough to Myrtle Beach to have all the benefits of a major tourist destination without out the hassle of 14 million pickers per year jamming up the roads and beaches.

Chauvin, LA. Down da Bayou! From Arcadia, FL which is close to Ray Finkles house. Came to LA for work and miss Florida like crazy. I wear my Dolphins hard hat at work and get alot of ribbing from these saints fans. I kept them informed of how well Bush did each week!

I'm from Rehoboth Mass. Its about 20 minuets south of Gillette stadium. All my friends are pats fans and have meet alot of pats players living and working in the area. Very hard to be a Dolphins fan. The good side is all the shops i go to around here holds dolphins cards for me. :)

Lakeland, Florida...Its between Tampa and Orlando. Four hour drive to the stadium...

Small town Kentucky guy here,now living in East Tennessee,but followed the Dolphins since 1070,the year we lost the Super Bowl to the Dallas Cowboys,but then came back the next 2 years to win back to back Super Bowls,the great undefeated season,and then the sad loss to the Raiders in the Sea of Hands game that ended our Super Bowl runs,and what I thought may have been a 3rd Super Bowl win in a row,had it not been for that lucky ass play by the Raiders.

Back
Top Bottom