Dolphins Final Cuts | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Final Cuts

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 21s
Might Dolphins kick the tires again? RT @RapSheet: The #Seahawks released OT Eric Winston, source says

Are we including Pouncey on the roster, as we should?

I don't think we should, I don't think any of us would put it past pouncey in contract year to act like he really wanted to get on the field as soon as possible, and than when it comes time, he says he's not ready yet.

A lot of people don't believe he had to have this surgery, now he's trying to act like he's rushing back. The guy is trash, do him no favors..

I think the brenner cut means that pounceys on the 53 and back soon...otherwise I don't get it

My reverse roll continues, as I was sure Brenner was a keeper. If anyone wants anyone else cut, just tell me. If I post to keep him, he is gone. :)

Brenner is still PS eligible. My guess is he's back there again this season.

I don't know that I like the brenner thing...unless they think pouncey is very close...the backup center is probably garner but he struggled with snaps also

Who have the Seahawks cut at tight end?

Last I heard, Pouncey probably won't go on PUP because he doesn't need the six games to get healthy. Many expect him back for the 5th game.

I would LOVE to know what the fascination is with Seth Labato. He is SOOO BAD, why would we put him on the PS

Here's what Stephan Hills agent said:
"I'm disappointed in Idzik and Rex with the way the whole thing went down there,'' Hill's agent, Alan Herman, told USA TODAY Sports. "Two years in that kind of situation is disheartening.

"He didn't have a chance that first year with that whole Tim Tebow-Mark Sanchez fiasco. ... His second year, Geno Smith was learning how to play quarterback. So they never threw the ball deep because they wanted to simplify things for Geno."

He has a point too. I've said it for awhile now, jets have had the worst drafting and worst player development in the NFL since Rex showed up. It's a testament to Rex Ryans defense that they have been able to win games.

Back
Top Bottom