Dolphins finally getting some press. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins finally getting some press.

PhinsOwnU

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Finally! I get to see some Phin news on ESPN and other major sites without the topic always being Saban or Ricky. Hopefully some of these boneheads will quit picking us last in the division.

I highly doubt we finish last in the AFC East or anywhere near the #31 ranking overall. I'm really tired of seeing the latter. I know we're at least a top 20 team.

What are you referring to?

When and where were the Dolphins on?

What did they talk about?

There's a few Phin articles on the ESPN front page. I would post a link, but i can't for some reason. I think there's a post limit or something.

after having two days off to see the error of my ways ; I have a brilliant idea for getting good press especialy espn. here is the plan. remember the scene from revenge of the sith where anikin leads the clones into the jedi temple ? Well thats what we should do after we :lol: buy light sabers and sling shots ect.. i will wear a darth vader mask and a mcmicheal jersey and lead you guys to the espn building and we can have a boycott of espn and we can tp the studios .

ok bad idea but if all the dolphin fans marched on espn like the hippy's did in washington dc back in the 60's then we would stop hearing the negitive comments about the fish.
so far out man ,

mercury 40 said:
after having two days off to see the error of my ways ; I have a brilliant idea for getting good press especialy espn. here is the plan. remember the scene from revenge of the sith where anikin leads the clones into the jedi temple ? Well thats what we should do after we :lol: buy light sabers and sling shots ect.. i will wear a darth vader mask and a mcmicheal jersey and lead you guys to the espn building and we can have a boycott of espn and we can tp the studios .

ok bad idea but if all the dolphin fans marched on espn like the hippy's did in washington dc back in the 60's then we would stop hearing the negitive comments about the fish.
so far out man ,

As a Fins fan who works at ESPN I can tell you that that won't work. You'd have a hard time getting past security.

Here's an idea, how about we win more than 4 games and prove that we deserve to have some positive coverage? I know it's outlandish but it just may work.

well finsfanforlife you are correct i am a gentler dolphinfan than what i have dimonstrated wining the big game would work wonders with my low self esteem concering the fish. thank you for setting me straight its a pleasure accepting dolphin notes from a charcater of your stature. just kidding around

mercury 40 said:

so far out man ,

"F" what everyone else says.

That's a great idea, man.

Go Fins you Mo Fo's.

Back
Top Bottom