Dolphins fire Boyer | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins fire Boyer

Still waiting for someone, anyone to tell me why X Howard was not on the injury report the past few months when you all claim he was injured.

Literally in NFL rules he needs to be on that report if injured. If you want to rush to his defense that he was injured fine, prove it.

Here I am to defend X again 😂. Rumor is X has been playing w and injury that will require surgery. It makes too much sense. He had zero speed and played off guys. Picked his spots all year like the end of the Jets game where he had 3 PBUs on the last two drives alone. We’re going to see a healthier, better X next season. Now how much fall off due to age etc we don’t know. And we need B Jones back even if we’re mad at him…
I agree. We absolutely need Brandon Jones back.

I would definitely prefer a coordinator who has called plays before.

SF and Jets DL coaches seem like good candidates with potential, but this is not the time to learn on the job. Need to win now.

Desai to me seems like the most realistic route.

It will come out one way or another now that the season is over. I believe we are going to see him have surgery. You know where you could really see it oddly enough? His INT return in the playoff game. It was a long return somehow - I don’t know - because he was running, check that, jogging like he was a senior citizen.
Good call. With the way he was running, at first I thought there was a penalty against Miami.

Still waiting for someone, anyone to tell me why X Howard was not on the injury report the past few months when you all claim he was injured.

Literally in NFL rules he needs to be on that report if injured. If you want to rush to his defense that he was injured fine, prove it.
Dont ask, dont tell.

Unless you feel like losing more draft picks....

Dont ask, dont tell.

Unless you feel like losing more draft picks....
I mean is that seriously what we are doing here? Or is the truth just he wasn't hurt and he's mailed it in? I don't think the Dolphins organization is going to risk picks because the guy who has them bent over a barrel is hurt and they just don't want to put it on a report. That's kind of ridiculous.

Lol, says the guy with killa in his username. Sure man, keep on white knighting Howard. It's okay, you will come around sooner or later.
Come around to what being a miserable negative so called fan, Your calling out players for for playing thru pain when they could have easily taken the year off and got healthy. Hes the least of the dolphins problems and responsible for some of the best moments of some bad years lately, to have to explain this is mind boggling to you new fans.

Come around to what being a miserable negative so called fan, Your calling out players for for playing thru pain when they could have easily taken the year off and got healthy. Hes the least of the dolphins problems and responsible for some of the best moments of some bad years lately, to have to explain this is mind boggling to you new fans.
K, prove it like I asked, show me his name on the injury reports. Or keep throwing out veiled jabs like you have been doing. It's cute.

Back
Top Bottom