Dolphins First Round Pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins First Round Pick

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It turns out the Dolphins have secured the 16th overall pick of the 2006 draft....any thoughts??

some mock drafts have us taking cutler i would like to see defense with our first pick but if cutler is as good as people say he is that might be the best option

Jnaledu3 said:
Come on.. youre about 2 days late man...
It is the dude's first post, so let's cut him some slack.

At this point, I have no idea. So many things that will shape the first 15 picks of the draft have yet to happen. I'll get back to you on 4/15.

#23 said:
It turns out the Dolphins have secured the 16th overall pick of the 2006 draft....any thoughts??
Hey #23. Some FinHeaven advice (what little I have to give):

When you want to post something, the first thing you should do is assume someone else has posted something similar before you. Read the first couple pages of threads and if you see your point already listed - join the conversation.

If at that point, you don't see your thougths addressed, give it a shot with a thread.

This is a fun board for the most part, so welcome and enjoy!

Fish in '06
:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Thanks DolphanTom....some people deserve alittle more respect than others.....

I just love all the people that act like one is an idiot for posting something then add thier post to the diatribe lol.

dlockz said:
I just love all the people that act like one is an idiot for posting something then add thier post to the diatribe lol.
Kid is only 16 too.

When I was 16 I was a moron Dolphin fan. My wife still thinks I am but she didn't know me when I was 16.

I think everyone "struggles" when they first join a board like this and try to mix in with all the established folks. It's crazy to knock a newbie like some will.

DolfanTom said:
Hey #23. Some FinHeaven advice (what little I have to give):

When you want to post something, the first thing you should do is assume someone else has posted something similar before you. Read the first couple pages of threads and if you see your point already listed - join the conversation.

If at that point, you don't see your thougths addressed, give it a shot with a thread.

This is a fun board for the most part, so welcome and enjoy!

Fish in '06
:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

it'S easier to do a search top right tab

#23...Welcome to FinHeaven!!
You will love this site for great dolphin talk and info.
As far as your question...Yes, it seems some people have us going after Cutler. I've seen a couple of his games and yes..the kid has impressed me!
He appears to have all the tools to do well in Linehands Ofense.
If he is gone, then I wouldn' mid going after some Defensive help in the 1st rd and maybe picking up a Qb with the 2nd or 3rd round. (Croyle, Whitehurst, Jacobs?)

Yeah I think Cutler would be a nice addition, but if he's gone, Saban would pick a defensive player

Back
Top Bottom