Dolphins' Fletcher eager to prove self before it’s too late | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins' Fletcher eager to prove self before it’s too late

oh,... now he says it 3 years later! I wonder what the definition of late is to him.....

Hey look Jamar was a first round pick that still has not played like a first round pick. But how many really do? That is not saying he is a bust. I think that he will play much better this year. Last season he broke down on a couple key plays. But as for the full year he did okay by nickel back standards. Dave brought in T-Buck to push Fletcher. I think that T-Buck is a better DB right now. So I hope he gets the nod. But with Sam & Pat missing some games the past couple of years. It is GREAT that the Phins have so much depth!!!!

Why is Jamar guarding (Moss, Harrison and Brown) the other teams best WR? The Phins should ALWAYS line Pat & Sam up on the #1 & #2 WR's. I do not understand why Jamar or any other CB on the Phins should be TRYING to guard a All Pro WR. He should be on the (Mcknights,Bakers,Simmons) #3-5 WR's. He does have the speed and HANDS to play the position. But he needs to build some muscle up. He seems to get man handled by BIG WR's. That is not good in a D that plays Bump & Run 99.9% of the time.

I would like to see the Phins use Sam & Pat on the Top 2 WR's every down. Playing man to man, bump & run coverage. Then use ZONES and Blitiz's to mess with the rest of the role players. But instead they move Surtain to the slot?????WHY???WHY????WHY????

Hell if I was playing the Phins of 2002. I would always line up my best WR as the #3 & #4....lol....The Phins need a D that Sam gets the best WR EVERY DOWN and Pat gets the #2 Guy EVERY DOWN. With Jamars speed why do they not blitz him?

Back
Top Bottom