Dolphins Free Agency Tracker 13th March | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Free Agency Tracker 13th March

meatpardle

Active Roster
Reaction score
Can't edit the original tracker so thought a daily update may be the next best option.

* = update

FAs Signed

TE Dwayne Allen (NE) - 2 yrs/$7m

*CB Eric Rowe (NE) - 1 yr/$3.5m

UFAs

QB Brock Osweiler

QB David Fales

RB Frank Gore signed with Buffalo - 1 yr/$2m

RB Brandon Bolden

RB Senorise Perry

TE AJ Derby

TE MarQueis Gray

OT Ja’Wuan James signed with Denver - 4 yrs/$52m

OT Sam Young

C Travis Swanson

C Wesley Johnson

DT Sylvester Williams

DT Ziggy Hood

*DE Cam Wake signed with Tennessee - 3 yrs/$23m

DE William Hayes

LB Stephone Anthony

LS John Denney re-signed - 1yr/$1m

Players Cut/Traded

WR Danny Amendola signed with Detroit - 1 yr/$4.5m

DE Andre Branch

G Ted Larsen

RFAs (deadline to offer tender Wednesday 4pm)

WR Leonte Carroo

OT Zach Sterup 1yr tender submitted

G Isaac Asiata 1yr tender submitted

G Jesse Davis 1yr tender submitted

C Jake Brendel

DE Jonathan Woodard 1yr tender submitted

LB Mike Hull

*Thanks for taking the time to do this!*

Why is Tannehill still on the team? The only logical argument for still having him on the team is that you plan on keeping him until there's trade interest... Which is no garantee at this point...

Why is Tannehill still on the team? The only logical argument for still having him on the team is that you plan on keeping him until there's trade interest... Which is no garantee at this point...
I guess we're waiting to see how the FA chips fall and if one team doesn't get what they were hoping for maybe they'll be desperate enough to pull the trigger on a trade. Same with Quinn.

Waiting for start of New league year to be desinated as June cut? That or just to annoy people just a little longer. Lol

Waiting for start of New league year to be desinated as June cut? That or just to annoy people just a little longer. Lol
Oh right! FA hasnt even started yet... Got carried away with all the confirmed contracts already...

Great update.

One ask . . . If you can, make a small category for current player contract changes/updates . . . .like Parker or if they extend Xavian.

Other than that, great job and it is much appreciated.

Beautiful, thank you!!
Will this thread be stashed somewhere that we can come back as things progress and monitor the moves? I would hate to have to go looking for it on page 7 or something.
I know, I am making requests of things I am not willing to do myself. The OP has done enough.
But still...would be nice:biggrin

Beautiful, thank you!!
Will this thread be stashed somewhere that we can come back as things progress and monitor the moves? I would hate to have to go looking for it on page 7 or something.
I know, I am making requests of things I am not willing to do myself. The OP has done enough.
But still...would be nice:biggrin
The plan was to keep updating and bumping one thread, but due to site rules I cannot edit the OP so will do a new one every morning updated with the moves from the day before.

Great update.

One ask . . . If you can, make a small category for current player contract changes/updates . . . .like Parker or if they extend Xavian.

Other than that, great job and it is much appreciated.
Absolutely, I thought about doing it today but will add it in tomorrows version when I split the RFA list.

Back
Top Bottom