Teddy Bridgewater (NO) - re-signed with New Orleans 1 yr/$7.25m

Tyrod Taylor (CLE) - signed with LA Chargers 2 yrs/$11m

Blake Bortles (JAX) -

Sam Bradford (ARI) -

Geno Smith (LAC) -

Trevor Siemian (MIN) -

Ryan Fitzpatrick (TB) -

Rob Griffin (BAL) -

AJ McCarron (OAK) (don't you do it Grier, don't you dare do it. Just keep on walking. Walk on. Don't look back, just keep on walking) -

Mike Glennon (ARI) -

Blaine Gabbert (TEN) -

[POTENTIAL TRADE] Jacoby Brissett (IND) -

[POTENTIAL TRADE] Josh Rosen (ARI) -

It’s crazy but I would bring in Fitz to compete at QB. He would probably be cheap. Then I would focus on Falk and drafting a rookie in the 1st if one falls to us. Worst case we draft another in 2020.

What upside is there to Fitz, except going 9-7 or 8-8? He is not the long term answer. The goal is to win the Super Bowl. We are not doing it this year. Let's role with some young guys who have a chance, however miniscule, to be the long term answer at QB.

What upside is there to Fitz, except going 9-7 or 8-8? He is not the long term answer. The goal is to win the Super Bowl. We are not doing it this year. Let's role with some young guys who have a chance, however miniscule, to be the long term answer at QB.

Well....funny when winning is a problem but on some level for us it's not beyond the logical thought. And also if by some miracle we do get our QB this Draft, well hell we could actually be in to a winning mode again....

Upside: ?
1 available
2. probably, price
3.old enough to realize he's temporary, never considered as a long term guy
4.Whoever we bring in (rookie) it might be to our advantage to have a established veteran in the mix to help with an experienced guiding hand.
5. Very possibly a pretty good backup if needed....

Basically saying he'd most likely be a nice addition filling that teaching experience supportive roll to whoever new guy we get... I mean look at the others out there as so called competition for that position..... But either way him the other guys or the young guys not that significant to stress over..
(actually like to see more of Falk)

Well....funny when winning is a problem but on some level for us it's not beyond the logical thought. And also if by some miracle we do get our QB this Draft, well hell we could actually be in to a winning mode again....

Upside: ?
1 available
2. probably, price
3.old enough to realize he's temporary, never considered as a long term guy
4.Whoever we bring in (rookie) it might be to our advantage to have a established veteran in the mix to help with an experienced guiding hand.
5. Very possibly a pretty good backup if needed....

Basically saying he'd most likely be a nice addition filling that teaching experience supportive roll to whoever new guy we get... I mean look at the others out there as so called competition for that position..... But either way him the other guys or the young guys not that significant to stress over..
(actually like to see more of Falk)

Some good points.
1, 2 and 3: I actually fill those three so they could sign me and most every NFL fan
4. Yes, a veteran would be good, but not one to start. One to sit on the bench, let the young guy start and mentor him.
5. Yeah, but it's not like we need a backup to win us a few games to get to the playoffs.

Personally, I would add McCarron. He has potential upside. I would then see if the Cards would take a fourth for Rosen. If so, you have four young guys that have the possibility of being a future NFL QB.

:lol: Still adjusting to ...

Ryan Tannehill - traded to Tennessee

:)

Some good points.
1, 2 and 3: I actually fill those three so they could sign me and most every NFL fan
4. Yes, a veteran would be good, but not one to start. One to sit on the bench, let the young guy start and mentor him.
5. Yeah, but it's not like we need a backup to win us a few games to get to the playoffs.

Personally, I would add McCarron. He has potential upside. I would then see if the Cards would take a fourth for Rosen. If so, you have four young guys that have the possibility of being a future NFL QB.

I’m not sure why anyone is big on McCarron. I’m surprised he is even in the NFL.

I'm pulling for Fitzpatrick. If you're going to have a losing season he will at least keep it fun. That's actually important for the guys on the roster who will be back in 2020. Fitz can get Grant and Wilson some highlights, can steady a potentially sour locker room, and if he comes in on a 2 year then he can mentor a rookie QB.

Plus, he slings it. There will be a lot of INTs but it'll be fun.

Wow we are truly going to be awful this year. I know that’s kinda what the plan is but it’s going to be so so so painful to watch.

On a more serious note I wanted to retain Bolden and I have no idea what they are thinking w Parker. Didn’t realize Carroo was already a UFA - good thing we figured out what we had in him. Best TD catch of the year IMO. Thanks for that play Leonte. Thanks for that 1 block, Mr Larsen.

I am surprised Branch and Sitton are still on the roster.
Any idea what is going on there? I was under the impression they were sure to be cut.
Maybe holding onto them till a replacement is acquired because we are so thin there? They can't possibly be trade bait.

Travis Swanson, Leonte Carroo and Ziggy Hood I'm hoping will be re-signed. Young guys, cheap probably, and are pretty legit.

Back
Top Bottom