Dolphins Great Lands Prominent Broadcasting Job With Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Great Lands Prominent Broadcasting Job With Team

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Jason Taylor, who was a six-time Pro Bowler and a two-time AFC Defensive Player of the Year during a decorated Dolphins career, will join the team’s preseason television broadcasts as an analyst, according to a league source.

Taylor will replace Nat Moore on CBS-4’s Dolphins preseason broadcasts, working alongside Dick Stockton and Bob Griese.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article233015457.html

JT is a sharp guy. I think he’ll be great.

Out of all of our ex players, he’s probably the most equipped for a high level football position too.

He should have some great stories to share during the broadcasts. From Jimmy to Saban and Parcells, he saw some drama

One down, two to go. Gonna get younger in that preseason booth and they need it. That trio needs to be fishing with jimmy.

I never knew this...but I now know that I never wanted to.

The catheter wasn't for peeing. It was moving blood from one part of his body to another if I'm not mistaken. I believe it was due to a staph infection he contracted after a surgery.

It was in an amazing piece by Dan Le Batard a long while ago for the Miami Herald if anyone is inspired to google/track it down.

His back/legs were so bad that the only way he could get sleep was leaning on a wall on the stairs with one foot on a higher step and the other on the lower step. His back seized up once on the way to the doctors office. When he went to get out of the car, he fell to the asphalt and his wife had to go get staff to help him into the office.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom