Dolphins: Hahaha the NFL Matchup announcers... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins: Hahaha the NFL Matchup announcers...

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Reaction score
Dolphins: Hahaha the NFL Edge Matchup announcers...

... tell the Miami fans to get off of Fiedler's back!

They were very complimentary of Fiedler's quick, smart, accurate passes and reads he made this past week against the Pats.

What do they know anyway? :D

Oliver...

The Dolphins were also all over NFL 2nite. After such a dominating win over the Patriots how could they ignore Miami??? Kudos also went to Taylor our overrated DE. :lol:

it's about time I'm tired of hearing about the stealers, pats, and rams

feebler.................

MERMAN: i saw the nfl tonight show. they also said we better estabish the run with ricky in denver or it's going to be a long night. they said miami absolutely doesn't want to see feidler throwing to win the game.

i guess it isn't just the fans "on his back".

What's your point?

... that a run first team should establish the run? Sheesh man, wake up!

Ignore what they say, and miss their points all you want. Fans like you that only care about ex-players like Marino are no Dolphin fans. That's a fact.

Oliver...

Originally posted by clayton83
MERMAN: i saw the nfl tonight show. they also said we better estabish the run with ricky in denver or it's going to be a long night. they said miami absolutely doesn't want to see feidler throwing to win the game.

Since we've been a run first team for the last 3 years..that make total sense..Ricky is the star back we've been looking for, so of course he needs to be establish for the the success of any team..the Pats have been one dimensional and you saw what happen to them...that's why they know they have to establish the run..Come winter, passing teams are in trouble..i.e. Marino lead Dolphins..get lead can't run out clock..

Re: feebler.................

:rolleyes:

:eat:

Re: feebler.................

What does any comment a pundit says have to do with them not ignoring Miami???

As far as the comment of Miami doesn't want Fiedler throwing to win the game, that is not what I remember. I remember something about Miami doesn't want to throw 45 times a game to win. Norv Turner answered that, no we don't want to do that because it doesn't play to our strengths. Also why would the pundits want to get on a player's back after a good performance???

Back
Top Bottom