Dolphins Hire Anthony Weaver as DC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Hire Anthony Weaver as DC

New member here. I came over from PhinZone that was closed down. I guess the moderator had finally had it with a few of the members fighting. I think they were all fantasy football guys and this started the problem. Anyways, miss the Dolphins talk, so was going to try this board out. Hopefully its all about Dolphins football!

New member here. I came over from PhinZone that was closed down. I guess the moderator had finally had it with a few of the members fighting. I think they were all fantasy football guys and this started the problem. Anyways, miss the Dolphins talk, so was going to try this board out. Hopefully its all about Dolphins football!
Meant to add I really like this hire. The Ravens defense was always a problem for the Dolphins and I hated to see them on our schedule. If Weaver brings a great schem and a new attitude, that will be a +! (I don't know how to edit yet on this forum.)

Welcome Hardcore. This is a good spot. Enjoy.

Welcome, I think you'll like it here. Plenty of very knowledgeable posters around these parts. Not me, mind you, I'm more of a class clown. 🤣

Meant to add I really like this hire. The Ravens defense was always a problem for the Dolphins and I hated to see them on our schedule. If Weaver brings a great schem and a new attitude, that will be a +! (I don't know how to edit yet on this forum.)

Welcome aboard brother hardcore

Dolphin football is in the main forum

The draft guys are getting their mock drafts ready in the Draft forum

Most of us hang in the Lounge in the off season. Funny place to be

We will see you around

Yeah we don't argue around here...much.

Keep an eye out for that @EasyRider fellow though... 😂

Welcome ! I think you ll have a blast here. Alot of great content. Mods do excellent job when threads go a little sideways. 😉

Welcome dude
you do things my way around here and you and I are gonna get along great

Welcome aboard

:cheers:

What happened to @McMikey Mike?

Did he get hired as Tua's sports nutrition expert this off-season? 😂

I decided to change my avatar. It took me some time to create it...while eating a ****-ton of Krispy Kreme donuts and lard-frosted cakes.

What the hell? If you can't beat 'em...join 'em, right?

I want to change my screen name to FatFins, too.

Back
Top Bottom