Dolphins Home And Away Games 2019 With Sos | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Home And Away Games 2019 With Sos

2-14 (we beat bengals and jets at home) then draft Trevor Lawrence to be our qb for the next 15 years and win 3 superbowls

You never know year to year, but that looks like the toughest schedule I've seen in a while. Sets up well for a poo-a for Tua season. Or 4 wins for Lawrence.

Bills, Jets, Redskins, Bengals at home look like our best chances to win. It's too early to tell, but that is a very tough schedule on paper from the perspective of right now. Build the trenches this offseason and tank for Tua.

For perspective, the raiders are very likely to get that top pick.

Attachments

• IMG_0888.PNG
    IMG_0888.PNG
    222.2 KB · Views: 5
Next year is about setting up 2020.

So be competitive, but finish in the TOP 10 for the draft. It's all about the out years.

2-14 (we beat bengals and jets at home) then draft Trevor Lawrence to be our qb for the next 15 years and win 3 superbowls
Lawerence won’t be eligible for the draft next year.

Tua and Fromm will.

I know that it’s a rebuild year. 5-11 at best but I’m fine with even 0-16. More ammo for 2020

Miami was ranked as one of the worst teams in the league heading into this season. They were still in it for 80% of the year.

Who knows what the hell is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom