Dolphins hoping stadium renovations hold up to Hurricane Irma | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins hoping stadium renovations hold up to Hurricane Irma

that is what i was thinking --the canopy -- will it hold up ?? --all you in Fl. be safe please !!

That field still looks awful. Thought they were fixing that? Guess they have plenty of time before our next home game..

That field still looks awful. Thought they were fixing that? Guess they have plenty of time before our next home game..
I suggest once you hit the play button let it time lapse 3 rotations, the sun pounding the field all day and sprinklers drowning it so much etc, it takes it's toll.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight.... We finally find our franchise qb, dream coach, renovate our old stadium into a beauty and make the playoffs.....and then our qb gets lost for the year, our week 1 game is postponed and our stadium is in serious jeopardy to irma? Wow. Its like an active force is trying to bring the fins back down to earth.

from that stadium cam it looks like it's taking quite a beating. Hope they can get the roof fixed again before the Titians game.

from that stadium cam it looks like it's taking quite a beating. Hope they can get the roof fixed again before the Titians game.

What is wrong with the roof? Looked fine in the pics the team posted last night

What is wrong with the roof? Looked fine in the pics the team posted last night
good. I hadn't seen any other pictures other than watching the stadium cam and kept seeing large chunks of stuff flying around inside the stadium. Thought it must be part of the roof.

good. I hadn't seen any other pictures other than watching the stadium cam and kept seeing large chunks of stuff flying around inside the stadium. Thought it must be part of the roof.
Got a link? Would be interested in seeing it today

Back
Top Bottom