Dolphins Host more Free Agents... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Host more Free Agents...

St. Clair is terrible. He was always the weak link on the Rams line. We need to sign Stuessie this is more important than Boston IMHO.

Remember that great Marino-to-OG game winner in Indy back in, I think.. Marino's last season? It was Wilkins who ran back the kick return against us late in that game, before Marino/OG won it for us.

We looked at him before he signed with the Rams and I really wanted him. He's not a bad receiver when he gets a chance.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Remember that great Marino-to-OG game winner in Indy back in, I think.. Marino's last season? It was Wilkins who ran back the kick return against us late in that game, before Marino/OG won it for us.

We looked at him before he signed with the Rams and I really wanted him. He's not a bad receiver when he gets a chance.

I agree, he could return kicks/punts and be a 3rd down slot guy. He is sort of a poor man's Az Hakim as a slot receiver.

geez, all we need to draft now are Gaurds and S. in fact i get the feeling like we are going to draft some defense.

I would rather give Sam Simmons a chance then Wilkins.
Wilkins is sure no Dante Hall.

Back
Top Bottom