Dolphins inform Howard he'll be Released | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins inform Howard he'll be Released

X was an INT machine for a couple seasons…..,unfortunately for him, his sperm was never intercepted 🤣🤣🤣
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I just don't get all the hate. X was one of the best corners to ever play for Miami. His body has been beat to hell and yet he still played through injury. I wish him the best except when he plays against Miami. Hope he comes back and retires a Fin!
I personally don't have any hate for X. When he didnt want to play for a contract that he just signed rubbed me a bit. I'm old school . Appreciate his time here. We all knew this was coming and its time to look forward.

I personally don't have any hate for X. When he didnt want to play for a contract that he just signed rubbed me a bit. I'm old school . Appreciate his time here. We all knew this was coming and its time to look forward.
By cutting him, the Dolphins are doing the exact same thing. They don’t want to pay him the contract they agreed to. It goes both ways.

He leaves as the highest paid Dolphin in history. His tweet the other day about going somewhere that appreciates you shows a real lack of awareness.
You're being kind to term it a "lack of awareness." The dude is certified low IQ and I'm willing to add certified low class. Outside of football he's a waste product. Sorry. But true.

I understand the hate. Hoard was under contract and refused to practice.

I would have suspended him, then sued him for all past bonus monies. Contract law was on our side.

AND it set a bad precedent. Connor Williams tried it last offseason, but we'd learned from our mistake with the greedy Hoard.

I might be in the minority here but i am sad to see him go. Yea his play has slipped over the years but he was still a good player. Maybe i am just sentimental but i hate when long time tenured players don't end their careers with us. Even the great wake left

Back
Top Bottom