Dolphins Insights | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Insights

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
I have been bashing McKnight since the season was over because of some suspect plays he made. The main one besides the **** up in the playoffs was the fumble he had up in the seattle game in which he was going out of bounds and he place the ball back in bounds. I was like what the **** are you doing. But later in that game he did catch the winning touchdown in which he still fumble but the ref ruled that he had already cross the plain. But I have been to all the mini-camps so far (I know without pads that it means nothing) he has impressed me. Especially today in practice he shined big time. He caught every pass thrown his way I mean the passes that were thrown low, high, and deep and he looked very comfortable doing it on 7 on 7 drills and on Team drills.

Something else to note: Our offense looks so much better with movement and shifting and motioning from the TE's, RB, FB, and our WR. But it was obvious doing team drills that the defense was miles ahead of the offense. Darryl, Jason, and Zack kept on making plays. Darryl runs his mouth all day. Everyone seems to have embraced ricky, him and madison went at it on several occasions in a friendly manner. Talking **** to each other. I am convince that our TE situation is set. I now see why Dave has kept Alonzo Mayes on our roster for so long. This guy is just a freak he looks like a Tackle with speed he is huge and has very soft hands. I think if he stays healthy he will be the starting TE. I have alot more info but I will continue tommorrow..
:eat:

crazydolfan305.................

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
I have been bashing McKnight since the season was over because of some suspect plays he made. The main one besides the **** up in the playoffs was the fumble he had up in the seattle game in which he was going out of bounds and he place the ball back in bounds. I was like what the **** are you doing. But later in that game he did catch the winning touchdown in which he still fumble but the ref ruled that he had already cross the plain. But I have been to all the mini-camps so far (I know without pads that it means nothing) he has impressed me. Especially today in practice he shined big time. He caught every pass thrown his way I mean the passes that were thrown low, high, and deep and he looked very comfortable doing it on 7 on 7 drills and on Team drills.

Something else to note: Our offense looks so much better with movement and shifting and motioning from the TE's, RB, FB, and our WR. But it was obvious doing team drills that the defense was miles ahead of the offense. Darryl, Jason, and Zack kept on making plays. Darryl runs his mouth all day. Everyone seems to have embraced ricky, him and madison went at it on several occasions in a friendly manner. Talking **** to each other. I am convince that our TE situation is set. I now see why Dave has kept Alonzo Mayes on our roster for so long. This guy is just a freak he looks like a Tackle with speed he is huge and has very soft hands. I think if he stays healthy he will be the starting TE. I have alot more info but I will continue tommorrow..
:eat:

First off, I welcome you the boards!;) You will soon find out that finheaven is an addiction that cannot be broken.:cool: Keep any insight into minicamps coming bro.;)

hopefully mcknight will have a good season...i really hope mayes or mcmichael could make an impact...with the additions of ricky,norv and searcy, our offense should be much improved...thanks for the update

Back
Top Bottom